2 trials in one day (1 Viewer)

ssglain

HSC
On the first day of my trial I will have Advanced English Paper 1 in the morning and Biology in the afternoon, with a one-hour break in between.

I guess you've just got to deal with it. Study triply hard.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
The Board of Studies and the Trials Organiser has favoured my subjects.
Taking into account subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and all the Extension subjects are fairly difficult, he placed them apart as one difficult subject per week.

I feel sorry for those Economists and DT students whose Tuesday is an exam day instead of a break day for Paper 2.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Buiboi said:
ey but even ify ou do have 2 trials in one day and you have an hour in between what would you do? and how could you recover from teh previous paper in little time?
Quite easily well not easily but it can and has been done for many years by HSC students. You plan, plan your study knowing you have two exams in one day making sure you have time to study for both equally. It's all about prior preparation. During the hour break you rest and don't reflect on the previous exam...to much, you shouldn't really be doing any last minute studying maybe a quick check over notes but nothing more. :)

williamc

HSC
Meh i have
English AOS Monday, eco and re 2uit tuesday, english paper two wednesday, modern history thursday. Then Maths and business in the next week. (CSSA)

I actually prefer to do one exam a day, any longer and i give into the tempatations of procasination. In my half yearlies i had buso and eco on the same day, and i ended up killing both, although they are my best subjects. If you have prepared sufficently, having 2 exams in one day isn't going to affect your performance. Though, having a couple days for a subject you have more difficulty with can be helpful.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
i have first up english adv AOS and SOR on the same day *sigh* our school just LOVES sitcking religion in with other exams.
i also have 5 exams in 4 days which is going to make it impossible to study for the modules paper seeing as i have exams leading right up to it. then the next week i've got anc history and ext english one day after the other and they are two of the hardest subjects to study for because anc has SO MUCH THEORY and for ext we just have a shitarse teacher so we've learnt jack.

sykoticx

HSC
my school says "deal with it"...
ive got 2 days where 2 exams on one day..
and not to mention ive got basically no days off.. just exams one after the toher..

mzduxx2006

HSC
AJD said:
Does anyone have any tips for me as I've got 2 trial exams in one day? How do I study? I've got economics in the morning and studies of religion (1 unit) after with about an hour break in between. Both trials are worth 12.5% all up and my rankings are similar for each. Thanks
UR LUCKY. i HAD 2 trial exams. both worth 30% each on the same day. If ur rankings are similar then i would study equally for them both.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Our trial exam timetbale organiser cares about me and those who are scientifically brilliant.
He knows that "hard" subjects like Physics, Maths Ext. 1&2 and Chemistry deserve to have thier own single day allocation.

And I've got no exams tomorrow :D ... so I can prepare for English Paper 2.
Oh well economists, drama students and DT students at my school who will be here tomorrow for their exam.

Sonar Heimm

HSC
I have two trials on the same day twice, also they are both mondays

nonsense

HSC
i just done my english advanced trial then. was gay lol. dont have any days where i have 2. Music Aural wednesday, Music Performance Thursday, Another english advanced on friday this time on journeys, Maths Next tuesday, Bio next wednesday, Art next thursday. i hate exams.

el gwapo

HSC
I had a pretty stressful trials first week wednesday: the second English Advanced paper, 2 hours of pure module hell then French Continuers. I would've like to study more for French but it wasn't to be.

But that pales in comparison to my mates who did English Paper 1 and Physics on the first day: then they had found out that they had to do their Physics paper again due to whoever made it stuffed up the questions (took it out of some study guide book)

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Turns out I only have 1 day of two exams for these trials, so that's pretty sweet. Better than the two I expected, anyway.

My second week is much more intense than my first, I must say.

Freakster01

HSC
my exams are planned out so wel thru the 2 weeks BUT!! the thing is that my last 2 exams are like in one day!! i have business studies which is like one of hard subject than an hour later i have biology!! ><!! im so screwed man

HSC
This week's been fine - AOS English on Monday, 2u Maths on Wednesday, Module English Friday.
Next week, however *runs in circles*.
Six exams in four days.
Monday, Greek, Tuesday, Latin and Ext Maths, Wednesday, Ext Greek, Thursday, Ext English and Ext Latin.

Not happy D:

HSC
normally im lucky with exams; i only have about one double up per exams. alas, the luck ran out concerning trials; i have paper 1 for eng in the morning and ancient history in the afternoon; but meh all a can say is; farewell my hand, its been nice knowing you :p

Joks, im not too fazed about it, i do ext eng and our catchcry for the class is "ext english - who said you cant get arthritis at the age of 17/18?"

lucliky i have no doubles for the hsc *breathes sigh of relief*

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
makedamnsure101 said:
Joks, im not too fazed about it, i do ext eng and our catchcry for the class is "ext english - who said you cant get arthritis at the age of 17/18?"
Thanks for bringing back the memories! :)

richey

HSC
AJD said:
Does anyone have any tips for me as I've got 2 trial exams in one day? How do I study? I've got economics in the morning and studies of religion (1 unit) after with about an hour break in between. Both trials are worth 12.5% all up and my rankings are similar for each. Thanks
I have THREE days with TWO exams. the only other day I have one exam is the english paper 2 exam.

though the good thing about that is i only have 4 days of exams!

maddy_d

Taper Jean Girl
HSC
my timetable pretty good but i have pdh and modern on the same day pdh is worth 25 and modern is 40 :( my poor hand! im lucky that i dont have 2 hsc ones on the same day....i think i would crack. goodluck to everyone starting tomorrow :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)