2 trials in one day (1 Viewer)

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
Thanks to the prompt actions of our school executive, we haven't received our timetable yet.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
don't we all hate it when there's 2 exams on the same day?
AJD said:
Does anyone have any tips for me as I've got 2 trial exams in one day? How do I study? I've got economics in the morning and studies of religion (1 unit) after with about an hour break in between. Both trials are worth 12.5% all up and my rankings are similar for each. Thanks
The night before.
Spend slightly more time and effort on studying for economics (since it's worth 2 units). As you go to sleep, have economics right before SOR. Do pack in your bag brief summary notes for SOR for tomorrow.

In Between Exams
go to the loo; have a snack; remain focussed.

Avoid worrying or stressing about the last exam as it had finished and you can't do much about it. Get the summary notes and read over the bits that you are either weakest in or feel that would most likely come up.

that would be my suggestion to you

After the exams
Best feeling ever!!

:uhhuh:

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
I'm glad I only have one HSC exam with 2 on the same day. And the second is Music, so it isn't going ot be incredibly hard. Nothing to remember. Although my wrist will probably hate me by the end of the day.

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
Sparcod said:
At least it's not paper 2. :p
Yeah. That would be a harsh form of cruel and unusual punishment.

There's a suggestion to the real BoS for 08ers - English Paper 1 and Paper 2 on the same day.

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
i have two hsc doubles.

modern history + japanese continuers.

english extension + japanese extension.

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

and for trials i have modern + business.

oww.
Oh shizzle. That's not handy. Especially English and Jap Extension.

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
exactly.
but at least i have a week of nothing before that so i can work my ASS off for that day.
AND it's my last day of exams so after that jap exam i can go taste FREEDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
hahahaha, same here. I'm off roughly 6 hours before you. :p Eng Extension is my last. woot.

Beege

HSC
One day I have english paper 1 (Worth 30% including paper 2) and IPT (Worth 35%) on the same day and on another day I will have general maths (worth 40%) and software (worth 35%). Dammit

Sumrestler

HSC
Oh you poor thing.

I am doing exactly the same subjects as you and wish I had never have picked General Maths. I hate it.

Good luck especially for Software Design and Development.

ConjOB

HSC
Friend of mine for the HSC has the worst time table.
Has 3 days strait of exams with the 3rd day of that being two exams. Then has another day with two exams a week later. :bomb:

turkminator911

HSC
f3nr15 said:
I second that =]

Lucky for me, I have no doubles for any subject, including Trials and the HSC XD

i finish on 31st October, My last exam which is PDHPE :\

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
turkminator911 said:
I second that =]

Lucky for me, I have no doubles for any subject, including Trials and the HSC XD

My last exam Physics finishes November 5th :eek: ... you get to finish a little earlier.
But my Eco friends will wait a little longer.

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
turkminator911 said:
I second that =]

Holy crap. What subjects do you do? I'm insanely jealous (even though I finish 2 days after you).

simon89

HSC
I have Geography (morning) and Chemistry (afternoon) in one day. *cries* I am still trying to figure out how to study both subjects in such a limited time. :bomb:

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
turkminator911 said:
I second that =]

whoa dude , any earlier !
i end on the same day with the same exam as f3nr15.

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
what!??!?! how do you have 3 trials in one day? like arenthey usually like 3h ours each subject?

ey but even ify ou do have 2 trials in one day and you have an hour in between what would you do? and how could you recover from teh previous paper in little time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)