2 Days to go... :D (1 Viewer)

Tha Wishkah

HSC
Everyone ready? Anyone have any major concerns? I'd say im pretty ready for it, i know all the syllabus, just revising my case studies.

For me, its probably going to be one of my easiest exams, so it is a good exam timetable that allows me to get it out of the way early.

Rampager

HSC
Just reviewing Qantas, writing out key points about them.

Everything else is noted in my head, except for the final "P" in the marketing mix, Place is so boring to worry about, I'll just list warehousing/transport issues and end it there.

griffin86

HSC
Im suffering severe stress. Ive been diagnosed with epilepsy 2 years ago and now i started suffering short-term memory loss 6 months ago, and the stress of the HSC is making it worse.

Every day i study, and the next day i forgot what i studied. It makes me wanna cry and give it all up.

Anyone out there in the same boat as me?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I've reviewed my syllabus and my notes.

Let me just make one question though. You are allowed to make up a case study aren't you? I've been told you can but I just want to make sure.

dtmur

HSC
not sure, my teacher mentioned it, but im sticking to my Domino's case study just to be sure

xJennax

HSC
griffin86 said:
Im suffering severe stress. Ive been diagnosed with epilepsy 2 years ago and now i started suffering short-term memory loss 6 months ago, and the stress of the HSC is making it worse.

Every day i study, and the next day i forgot what i studied. It makes me wanna cry and give it all up.

Anyone out there in the same boat as me?
Aww I'm sorry. :( Don't give up. Just try the best that you can.
The HSC isn't everything so don't get too stressed about it. Keep up the study and try to be positive. I'm sure once you're doing the exam things will start to come back and you'll be ok. :)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I've got CCA as a backup, but I'd have to relearn it.

Damn...

Tha Wishkah

HSC
I wouldn't say im 'excited' at the thought of the hsc. i just wanna get it over and done with.

as for case studies, ive got amcor, hutchinsons (3g phones.. only know a little on this one), and ill probably look at quantas tommorow.

9deuce

MADE
HSC
Can't wait to finish English.
Then I can focus on the rest.

Roga

HSC
I'm probably gonna use Qantas and Dominos. They both deal with most of the topics.

xJennax

HSC
Would you use the case studys in the extended response or the business report(even though it's on another business?). I can't remember. =/

Tha Wishkah

HSC
xJennax said:
Would you use the case studys in the extended response or the business report(even though it's on another business?). I can't remember. =/
The extended response. Last question of the paper.

Pretty sure it says anyway 'refer to a business you have studied' or something similar anyway. :)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I've got to find stuff on Employment Relations for CCA. So far they're low in the number of disputes they have. WHich for the business is good, but not so much for me. Ah well...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)