2 day cram? (1 Viewer)

smoovemove

HSC
Is 8 hours today and 8 hours tomorrow enough time to get around 85% in HSC business studies exam? What do you guys think? trial mark was 87% btw. Honest answers please :)

photastic

HSC
Rote learn and nws. Judging your trial mark, it seems you worked hard before the trials so once you cram, everything should return to you :)

smoovemove

HSC
Ey thanks for the reply man, you have a nice day! goodluck with your exams (if you're doing hsc) !

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Welll considering you've had to learn stuff for trials.. then you should be fine as you aren't learning it from scrattch?

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
If you allocate your time wisely yes. But don't become complacent, you could just as easily not manage it

tamtheman

HSC
I've only re read over and over my notes since trials. Will be doing past paper questions tomorrow night after maths but it's fairly do able I just find business quite easy except the essays sometimes

smoovemove

HSC
Yeaa I know what you mean, it seems like 50% of the test is common sense if you watch business related shows like 'Shark Tank' etc. Then the other 30% is stuff you needed study for, then bam, you got 80%

trungduong12

HSC
Is 8 hours today and 8 hours tomorrow enough time to get around 85% in HSC business studies exam? What do you guys think? trial mark was 87% btw. Honest answers please :)
Dun wori
Im cramming the whole business content tonight :/
Legit gonna get band 1 !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)