2/3/4 Unit Mathematics Tutoring - 1st in State 4 Unit Maths (1 Viewer)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Abstract: For anyone who's interested in tutoring during the 06-07 summer holidays for any of the HSC mathematics courses (not general).

General: As a tutor, I won't be 'teaching' any new material per se, however I have a wide variety of notes, problems and past papers on all topics covered within the 2 unit, 3 unit and 4 unit courses in the HSC.

To be perfectly honest, I've tutored fairly little. Only 4 students to date (all of them found through relatives/friends). As far as I know they were satisfied with my performance.

Rate:
$25/hour
First hour is free if you're not satisfied.

Willing to tutor at any location within reason (your house, libraries etc.), but preferably near a train line/public transport. My house is also available (Strathfield, 5 min walk from station).

Stats:
HSC:
Mathematics - 97 (2002)
Extension 1 Mathematics - 100 (2003) [2nd in State]
Extension 2 Mathematics - 99 (2003) [1st in State, TG Room Medallist]
UAI: 99.75

Uni: After 5 semesters:
USyd WAM: 89.9
USyd GPA: 6.98 (of a possible 7)

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
I'm just wondering if you're willing to travel to the Northern Beaches area but as you said somewhere near a transit line or something, I doubt it cause there aren't any trains here.

I hope that you can though.

Oh yeah, I'm looking for 4U tutoring btw. :)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
It's in his signature i.e. St Ignatius riverview.

He attended and i think lead an AMO camp (something like that) with some of my friends who topped the state in 3u/4u maths last year so he's pretty f*cking good.

Also that is the best WAM/GPA i've heard of, the guy must be close to a uni medallist :eek:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
on the highest gpa, i believe you have yet met jc?!

but yes, keypad definitely kills maths... i am intimidated by him and his maths...

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
Bobness said:
He attended and i think lead an AMO camp (something like that) with some of my friends who topped the state in 3u/4u maths last year so he's pretty f*cking good.
No. Keypad was never associated with the AMT in any way or form, and has certainly not being at an AMT camp in any capacity.

velox said:
nithin has a higher gpa :p
Although after that D in biochem, it's no longer a perfect 7.

lynefahm

HSC
woww
u must be preeetty good at maths :) r u lik our numba 2 einstein or sumfing? lol

well i need tutorin for 3 unit maths prelim - can uemail me san_ever@hotmail.com (wid one underscore) or ring dads PHONE: 0414511727 thanx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)