1st years: Was/is uni as you expected/imagined it? (1 Viewer)

Callistogenic

HSC
Attend lectures, complete assignment, work on the other 3 pending, do some readings, walk to the CNMA and spend 3-4 hours there before walking home in the dark at 2am to do it all again the following day.

Is uni really meant to be this easy? I'm not sure whether it's just the BA(Digital) or something, but I actually have free time! And with resepectable results - with the taste of HD in my mouth, I want more! :p

Last edited:

sezy_jane

HSC
N/A
haha... ask any first year law students bout the chances of getting HDs in law and i can guarantee they'll be cynical. there wasn't a single HD in the recent torts exam and only 12 Ds.

it's pretty much what i expected, although it's more difficult having a part time job and studying than i thought it was going to be. damn centrelink turning me down.

hangerm5

HSC
Wow i aint doing law (thank god) but i am yet to taste HD (got two essays back where i missed out by one or two marks-OUCH)

Uni life is good-bit busy here and there but mostly just enjoying the change and a new experience. Am amazed at how normal my sleep pattern is in comparison to many others :)

noneother

the Cho is great
HSC
fuck uni is shit after 1st yr :mad1: . enjoy it while it lasts noobs!

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
noneother said:
fuck uni is shit after 1st yr :mad1: . enjoy it while it lasts noobs!
Agreed, things only get harder from here on in. Enjoy the easy ride you get in 1st year guys

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Compared to first year, I find second to be generally easier. You're over the school-uni transition and you have a better idea of what's expected, where to find stuff etcetera.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)