1st orgasm. (1 Viewer)

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
dude ur posting in an orgasm thread. bet you've been having a real good time aye? ;)

almost over man :) then drunken shenanegins k3k3k3k3k3k3
hahaha well you're the one who posted here first:mad1:

k3k3k3k3k3k3k good to hear, msn?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
it's no reflection upon the guy if a girl doesn't orgasm through sex. it's more common than uncommon, and i would hazard a guess that most guys who think they have made girls come in three minutes and are so amazing have been duped at least some of those times.

i just cannot be bothered faking. so pointless.
I wish more guys were secure enough to realise this.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I think that is more retarded that guys still think like that even though it is widely publicized about how rare girls orgasm through sex
And those of us who can't at all - I mean gee thanks, it's not like we chose to have this defect, stop making such a fucking huge deal out of it

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
I never orgasm from sex. I still love sex. A lot. It's fucking awesome. And I'm an absolute nympho.

Case closed.

Unlike Kwayera, who by memory has primary anorgasmia, I can orgasm from clitoris stimulation but I'd still prefer just having sex any day - honestly.

Orgasms = whatever.

ditto

also, an orgasm is always an orgasm. when you've had them before it's not really a big deal because you know exactly what you're going to get (at least that's what i think).

sex is different and encompasses a broader scope of exciting things. it's an actual experience.

(i sound like a dickhead, but whatever)

ay0_x

HSC
y cant u bitchez just orgasm god...

[/sarcasm]

be.yourself

HSC
An orgasm is the ultimate height of physical pleasure- it can be a spiritual thing too. And everyone notices how your mind is blown; quite literally.
Its an all-encompassing reality and feeling.

Orgasms aren't everything though, the journey of the sexual experience is awesome to say the least.

It depends on the people involved, the intention behind what you're doing and the depth of emotions the sexual undertakers have for each other that determines the height of mental, emotional and physical pleasure they feel during and after sex/orgasm.

Orgasms are GREAT whether with or without someone else. :hat:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)