1st orgasm. (2 Viewers)

HSC
it does exist but ok

you bring a girl to climax through clitoris and vaginal stimulation and upon the cresendo of their orgasm, fluids may eject.
getting wet is different from a fucking female ejaculation.

and, as a heads up, the clitoris has nothing to do with fluids.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
re: squirting, I have massive doubts that it's real.

for one thing, if you look at close up videos of girls squirting (e.g. cytherea) you will notice that the fluid is coming from the urethra.

also, i have tried so hard to do it by following all the things people say about releasing when you orgasm and have that feeling of needing to pee, but nothing happens, which makes me think that squirting is actually just girls who've learnt how to piss while orgasming (which the body naturally doesn't allow, iirc).

williamc

HSC
getting wet is different from a fucking female ejaculation.

and, as a heads up, the clitoris has nothing to do with fluids.
no shit

no shit. as you would know girls can orgasm through clitoris stimulation and in fact as a guy, its way easier than through sex or vaginal stimulation. But if you combine both arts i believe you are more chance of getting the girl to squirt.

johony

HSC
i bet 90% of the girls i know who brag about having sex with different guys; have never had an orgasm

and they're too stupid to masturbate either

ay0_x

HSC
re: squirting, I have massive doubts that it's real.

for one thing, if you look at close up videos of girls squirting (e.g. cytherea) you will notice that the fluid is coming from the urethra.

also, i have tried so hard to do it by following all the things people say about releasing when you orgasm and have that feeling of needing to pee, but nothing happens, which makes me think that squirting is actually just girls who've learnt how to piss while orgasming (which the body naturally doesn't allow, iirc).
drink a lot of water + have him [or you even] press down on your bladder while you do it.

plz report findings.

will pay 40 bux.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
i bet 90% of the girls i know who brag about having sex with different guys; have never had an orgasm

and they're too stupid to masturbate either

So many girls cannot orgasm through intercourse.

I had a really slutty friend once who fucked loads of guys but never touched herself and she had not had an orgasm at age 21.

HSC
no shit

no shit. as you would know girls can orgasm through clitoris stimulation and in fact as a guy, its way easier than through sex or vaginal stimulation. But if you combine both arts i believe you are more chance of getting the girl to squirt.
clitoral orgasm is not going to get a girl to piss, get over the fact she pissed on you.

williamc

HSC
zoe:

1) dont have sex for a month
2) drink heaps of water (according to ayo)
3) fuck your boyfriend reverse cowgirl so he can give you a good rub whilst you are fucking then are you are about to cum pull out or off lol and get him to continue rubbing you.

HSC
zoe:

1) dont have sex for a month
2) drink heaps of water (according to ayo)
3) fuck your boyfriend reverse cowgirl so he can give you a good rub whilst you are fucking then are you are about to cum pull out or off lol and get him to continue rubbing you.
my god you are shit.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
I can't imagine how boring and crap sex would be if I had never masturbated. How do you even know where things are?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)