1st in the state (1 Viewer)

poopoohead

HSC
im going to top everything- as well as the subjects i dont do. looking forward to topping Czech Continuers, chinese background speakers, standard english, extension english, extension 2 english. Im so smart. they should make an extension 3 english just for me

yay

vg_woz_here

HSC
hmmmm i would LoVe to top the state in 2 of my subjects....sounds hard though...i still would be stoked enough to be in the top5 or 10.

sinist4

HSC
kolgf said:
I am gona give my best for 1st in I.T, wish me luck :D

^hey... im also going for it ROFL in I.T
i was wondering do ppl on ur class hat do I.T play games every lession? :D
btw does anyone know what was the top mark in I.T last year ...
ta :p

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
im going for first in business studies :)

i have a good chance? haha

vg_woz_here

HSC
lol look @ all this tension and competition amongst us...

u might as well say to each other "Bring it On!"

lol

Lori.

HSC
I'm probably going to top German Extension =P since I am german, and theres probably only 20 people doing it in the state

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
wm_abusef said:
I'm going for top in state in Studies of Religion I. :D doubt it'll happen, but it's worth a try :)
I have faith that Priesty will get a mention in the top 5 (is it? well there are a couple) for SOR1 ... that man is just brilliant at everything in it.
As for me ...man I only just learnt the format of the entire paper... and my trials on Tuesday. :|

As for me, I aspire to get into Art Express?

I think the greatest thing would be to stop Advanced English as its so freaking hard to get into the top band... at least my school only gets less than 10 per year as a band 6.

Otherwise I guess topping something like History Extension would be nice :) but i'm agregating band E3s :(

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
luscious-llama said:
I have faith that Priesty will get a mention in the top 5 (is it? well there are a couple) for SOR1 ... that man is just brilliant at everything in it.
aww shucks.... *embarassed*

thanks lanny :)

I'm positive that you're gonna get into ArtExpress! you're work is amazing! flying people, cats, ophelia! Belissimo *kisses fingertips*

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
lol stop flirting you two :)

I'm hoping to top CAFS or SOR, or even both :I

she's already got a bf :( :rofl:

SOR is mine bitch! :p hahahahaha (unless ur doing SOR II, then I dont care haha)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
We're talking first in the state here.

Will you randoms stop trying to be hopeful. Be realistic. You've got extremly little chance.

Although Priesty's SOR results so far have been good.

You pretty much have to get 100 in your internals, and then top the state in externals. There are 60000 in the state, with about 5000 kids doing your subject. One little screw up and youre out. If you havent got 100% record, you can count yourself out pretty much (unless its a candidature of about 100).

GJV said:
I'm probably going to top German Extension =P since I am german, and theres probably only 20 people doing it in the state
Good luck with it, but I'm sure that theres more than 20 people in the state doing a language extension. More like 200.

shimmy&shine

HSC
I'm just aiming for the Eng ext 2 showcase.

But yeah i know how frustrating it is when throughout the whole year you've been getting near-perfect marks, then suddenly just for one, you stuff it up. Then you think, damn, my chances for 1st in state are gone.

good luck for all those people who are aspiring for that.

very high goals..

lala2

Banned
HSC
Ah well, take comfort, there's always a few every year who top the state and who are members of this board--work hard and you never know ;)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Last year, we had someone come second in the state for History Extension. The funny thing was that he didn't even top the course internally. He probably nailed the HSC exam and somehow managed to come 2nd in the state, well ahead of the person who topped it internally....
I reckon there could be some people in our school's grade who can top Mathematics (as was the case last year), namely the Extension 2 drop-outs lol. I don't think I can top the state in any of my courses........though I am hopeful in getting a Top Achievers mention in Mathematics Extension 2.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
wm_abusef said:
aww shucks.... *embarassed*

thanks lanny :)

I'm positive that you're gonna get into ArtExpress! you're work is amazing! flying people, cats, ophelia! Belissimo *kisses fingertips*
All I need now is some Cuban Zigarillos....

wm_abusef said:
she's already got a bf :( :rofl:

SOR is mine bitch! :p hahahahaha (unless ur doing SOR II, then I dont care haha)
That I do, he also does SOR1 Priesty :p nah you're gonna kick ass in it, if you don't i'll kick YOUR ass ... :)

^_^ a mention or anything like that means I won't kick your ass (just so you know). THE STAKES ARE HIGH PRIESTY..... STRESS STRESS STRESS
Trebla said:
Last year, we had someone come second in the state for History Extension. The funny thing was that he didn't even top the course internally. He probably nailed the HSC exam and somehow managed to come 2nd in the state, well ahead of the person who topped it internally....

I reckon there could be some people in our school's grade who can top Mathematics (as was the case last year), namely the Extension 2 drop-outs lol. I don't think I can top the state in any of my courses........though I am hopeful in getting a Top Achievers mention in Mathematics Extension 2.
That actually makes me feel better about it. he must have gunned the exam because only like 9% got E4 (top band) :|.

I hope you get a mention ^_^

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
luscious-llama said:
All I need now is some Cuban Zigarillos....
*nods* - and some Coke Zero to down with it

luscious-llama said:
That I do, he also does SOR1 Priesty :p nah you're gonna kick ass in it, if you don't i'll kick YOUR ass ... :)

^_^ a mention or anything like that means I won't kick your ass (just so you know). THE STAKES ARE HIGH PRIESTY..... STRESS STRESS STRESS
Yeh, no pressure... *rolls eyes* They scheduled Adv. Maths trial on exactly the same day as my SoR trial!!! :'( :burn:

hahaha, i better get that mention then, not in the mood to be hoofed in the ass by a llama.. :mad1: lol

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
soo .. what chances of getting ranked first do i have in business when i have achieved these marks throughout the year so far:

Assessment 1: 20/20 : 1st
Assessment 2 [half yearly] : 60/65 : 1st
Assessment 3: 72/72 : 1st

assessment 4 and 5 are yet to be finished. lol they're my trials and another assignment that i have.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
its looking pretty good shinji! :D

just make sure you ace the upcoming assessments and then the external too... hahahaha STRESS STRESS STRESS! sorry, i just had to pass that on from Llama :rofl:

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
wm_abusef said:
its looking pretty good shinji! :D

just make sure you ace the upcoming assessments and then the external too... hahahaha STRESS STRESS STRESS! sorry, i just had to pass that on from Llama :rofl:
in the wat now? im confused .... who was the stress thingy me jig directed towards? lol.

yeah .. i'll ace 'em ( i hope ) ^^"

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
read a few posts above, Llama tried to stress me out because she knew I wanted to get top in SoR... so I felt like passing it on to you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)