1st in state (1 Viewer)

followingthemia

big spesh shout out to the girls at my school. lauren is the sweetest thing and she topped society and culture at hornsby girls high, my school. its also the second year that my school has topped snc. *boast boast* im so happy for her and maggie (first in textiles)!!!

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Why are you the only one who believes I'm good, but not great?
Because I'm not as smart as people like Archman to think you're stupid and just fluked it, but smart enough to see your true potential and realise it's not that great.

And not only did Laurie represent Australia in the IMO, he won 2 silver medals as well.

wanton-wonton

HSC
oh god, ivan guo (you know that guy that won gold in maths olympiad in greece recently?) from my school, didn't top the state in 4U , he came 2nd beaten by some ruse dickhead. i am pissed at that.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
wanton-wonton said:
oh god, ivan guo (you know that guy that won gold in maths olympiad in greece recently?) from my school, didn't top the state in 4U , he came 2nd beaten by some ruse dickhead. i am pissed at that.
Second. Man, that's a poor place. Don't you hate it when The Factory (JR) beats you only to make you come second?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
wanton-wonton said:
Well a) that "ruse dickhead" actually seems to be a nice person from their posts on this board (well before the HSC)
b) Ivan has no problem with it so why should you?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
wanton-wonton said:
Ivan was never gonna come first in the state because he was only equal first in SBHS. And I agree with Xayma, Ngai seems like a nice enough bloke, so lay off him.

ok?

za

HSC
malek fahd islamiuc scholl came 9th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

were getting there

Archman

HSC
N/A
KeypadSDM said:
Second. Man, that's a poor place. Don't you hate it when The Factory (JR) beats you only to make you come second?
aaahhha, i DIDNT come Second!!
in fact, i came sixth, so, in your face! :p

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Archman said:
aaahhha, i DIDNT come Second!!
in fact, i came sixth, so, in your face! :p
And that makes it so much better. The Factory still kicked your ass. (Man, Laurie, Ivan I now know what happened, you guys just forgot to do more than 2 past papers. You clearly didn't want the TG Room medal, the IMO gold & silvers were good enough. Huh punk?)

Archman

HSC
N/A
KeypadSDM said:
And that makes it so much better. The Factory still kicked your ass. (Man, Laurie, Ivan I now know what happened, you guys just forgot to do more than 2 past papers. You clearly didn't want the TG Room medal, the IMO gold & silvers were good enough. Huh punk?)
I'm sure laurie did more than 2 (explains why he beat me)
anyway, getting a good uai was the main priority, so scalingwise, 99 and 100 aren't that different. also the most i can get is 99 anyway since my assessment mark was 98.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)