• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

?????????????? (1 Viewer)

the great one

are all the people on here the average because if they are im shitting myself because I have barely done any study the most i have done is maybe 6 hours in a day, the average is about 3. I come on here and I see people doing 24 hours straight (slight exageration) and shit myself

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Ach, we don't do all that much study... at least not 24 hrs...:D
Stop posting here and get back to work you blludge (to speak of myself...) :D Write some stuff for english or something, that's what I'm doing.

True quality study? 2hrs. Fake quality studying? well... 6+???

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Stop stressing old son :)

If you think your studying enough, and your confident you can do well then it dosent matter if your not studying 17 hours a day.

herbsby

hey
seriously thats HEAPS more than me!!!!
for like one day ill do 6 hrs and im like sweet im going strong, and then i realise, shit its 4 days till HSC and im lucky if ive written notes one one of my 4 topics, and im doing legal, ancient & modern!!! can i just say HISTORY (as much as i luv it) is F**KED! (excuse obscenities!) theres sooooooooooooooo much content, and the q's are sooo specific especially for ancient! yeh so im gonna have my bitch! sorry guys!
yeh, i can sit here all day and say to u that everything will be ok, and HSC isnt the end of the world....but then ill sit here and go f**k ive wasted a whole day sitting here...pretending to study...good work! pfft!
anyways- so yeh, ur doing more than me!
but good luck!
and maybe one day ill join u in this quest for study - if not nite before at 11:00, or if im really lazy, the morning of, at 5:00 before an english exam that starts at 9:25!
haha
cya!
:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)