16 year-old girl sails into the distance (1 Viewer)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Loled

if there are any half smart pirates out there, they will be searching for her tbh
why wouldnt you
imagine the ransom etc
he route is fairly well known (correct me if im wrong) how hard would it be to find her
Id assume the news would be following her, lets watch all the pirates tune into Ch10.

Pottermaniac

HSC
i agree with the oil tanker comment but i also think that she should be admired for actually wanting to do something worthwhile..i mean come on ppl, wud u rather that she stayed at home and drooled over edward cullen!???? its good that she wants to do something OTHER than shop and party non-stop, which is basically what most 16 year old girls out there are up to right now..:eek: i say GOOD FOR HER!!!!!:spin:

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
How is it worthwhile? Seriously what is worthwhile about it?

And yeah ONE news is going to stop a shipload of pirates that armed merchant ships struggle to fend off

gunne

Mew Nember
HSC
She had my full support until I saw that boat. Now I am worried

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
And yeah ONE news is going to stop a shipload of pirates that armed merchant ships struggle to fend off
I was poking fun at pirates tuning into a News station to get her general location. Unless it wasnt at me..

As for the Edward Cullen comment someone said earlier, what makes you think that wasnt the cause of her first crash?

"Checked radar, 5 mins later she ended up on the side of a tanker."

mggail

HSC
She had my full support until I saw that boat. Now I am worried
hahaha yep same, i thought 'oh yeah good on her, she must be pretty mature and ambitious if she's even going to attempt it'.. but that boat says otherwise..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)