15 Year old dad hit-and-run LOL at the average Sydney-siders comments. (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
FRIENDS of the teenage dad killed in a hit-run this morning have begged the driver to come forward as police review CCTV footage from the scene.

The boy found naked and wrapped in a blanket after a deadly highway hit-and-run was a new dad just two weeks short of his 16th birthday.

Labourer
and promising rugby league player Jerry Ngaronoa is believed to have had an argument with his family just before he was killed on the Hume Highway near Holston Street, Casula, in Sydney's southwest.

About a dozen people, some in tears, remained at the makeshift memorial this afternoon. Bill Najjar, 17, was among those to leave a card, saying Jerry would ``always be a mate and a true brother''.

"I've known him since I was young,'' Mr Najjar said.

"Jerry was a good kid, with a good heart and (we ask) for the person involved in the tragic accident that happened this morning to come forward.

:A good kid's life has just gone like that. Rest in peace."

Another friend, an 18-year-old who gave his name only as Ahmad, said he too was upset, but hoped the driver would come forward.

"I'm upset that he has passed away and whoever hit him, I'd encourage him to turn in, hopefully they turn in."

His girlfriend Sincerely Karaitiana-Turnbull, 15 and mother of their five-month-old girl Breeze, pleaded with the hit-run driver to come forward and face the consequences.

"He was the most dedicated, caring father. Once I knew I was pregnant he grew up and became a man,” she said.

"It was shocking to see him like that. I'll never forget it. He was the only man I ever loved. My girl will have to grow up without her father.”

Police have released a description of the hit-run car that killed a new dad weeks before his 16th birthday, and are reviewing CCTV footage from the scene.

The vehicle is described as a dark-coloured sedan about the size of a Holden Commodore, travelling south at the time of the incident, around 12.50am this morning.

Police believe the car was modified with mag wheels, was lowered and would now have front end damage to the bonnet and bumper.

One of five children, Jerry’s mourning family today posted roses and messages in a roadside tribute at the scene.

"God ran out of angels so he called up my baby brother," one message read.

His father Ian Scott added: "He was a great son, a beautiful boy. I couldn't have asked for more. He was just trying to raise a family."

Green Valley police Chief Inspector Roger McIntyre said the vehicle involved could have been a "dark-coloured sports type vehicle similar to a Holden or Commodore, possibly an early 2000 model".

"The vehicle involved will have damage to the front of the vehicle, possibly on the driver's side," Insp McIntyre said.

Officers had been told the boy was upset after a family argument, he added.

Earlier it was revealed witnesses who arrived at the scene said they heard two loud bangs and rushed out to see the victim lying naked on the ground.

Anyone who witnessed the collision or has information should contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23851486-5001021,00.html

I LOL at the reader's comments.

Forget about the fact he was naked. They called their daughter BREEZE?!
If he was naked and running around on a highway he was probably under the influence of meth. This is definately not a responsible young man as his girlfriend would suggest.
terrible tragedy but WHY was he naked????...................I'm surprised so little has been said about this???? could he already have been dead and naked before - did the car just run over his body lying on the road??????????
and again I need to ask, WHY WAS HE NAKED???
Sad loss of a young live.....Sorry to have to comment about the fathers comment....HOW DOES A CHILD HIMSELF , TRY TO RAISE A FAMILY???????? Why was he naked on the road???

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
So he went out naked and lied down on a highway with just a blanket? He was asking for it. No different from hitting someone's stupid pet.

Mother and daughter soon to join father. Be done with this faggotry and move on.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
when i saw that story on the news thismorning before his name was release i thought "id bet my left nut hes an islander"

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i'd never put my penis inside a girl whos name was "Sincerely Karaitiana-Turnbull".

Foxodi

HSC
Use protection silly kids. Naked when killed, father at 15, argument with family before death - sounds like he was a great guy.

MTP

HSC
jb_nc said:
when i saw that story on the news thismorning before his name was release i thought "id bet my left nut hes an islander"
Well you just lost your left nut , he is of middle eastern decent. They released piks of him on news.com.au.

Last edited:

JJBearPaw

HSC
Daaaaaaamn. I wish I was that kid.
He had THE life.
I wish I was a 15yo father, possible drug addict, and recently deceased :(

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
MTP said:
Well you just lost your left nut , he is of middle eastern decent. They released piks of him on news.com.au.
lol, really?

His baby-mama was an islander tho

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
jb_nc said:
lol, really?

His baby-mama was an islander tho
If he's not an islander, then you seriously owe me.

:ninja:

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
MaNiElla said:
If he's not an islander, then you seriously owe me.

:ninja:
okay on the website his name is like ngaonoga.

there's no way thats a lebo name.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
A MAN who has been refused bail over charges relating to a hit-and-run which propelled a 16-year-old father 45 metres to his death, has a litany of serious driving convictions to his name, a Sydney court has been told.

Ismail Khodr, 32, from Yagoona in Sydney's south-west, handed himself into police yesterday afternoon over the death of Jerry Ngaronoa.

He has been charged with failing to stop and render assistance and driving while disqualified.

Mr Ngaronoa was killed when hit by a car after running onto the Hume Highway at Casula about 12.45am (AEST) on Thursday.

Khodr applied for bail today at Parramatta bail court but it was refused by Magistrate Craig Thompson.

A statement of facts tendered to the court by police said Mr Ngaronoa had argued with Sincerely Karaitiana-Turnbull, the 15-year-old mother of his five-month-old daughter Breeze and left their nearby home in only a blanket.

He then laid down in the middle of three southbound lanes on the Hume Highway, the facts read.

He got up to punch a car that had slowed past him, witnesses report.

About 12.45am a charcoal coloured Holden Commodore driven by Khodr hit Mr Ngaronoa, the facts said.

"The deceased was propelled approximately 45 metres causing multiple fatal injuries," they said.

Khodr told police he "run over an object" and after 400 metres he went back to see what he was.

But when he saw the police gathered at the scene he "just panicked and took off".

Khodr, who was driving his ex-girlfriend's car at the time, has been disqualified from driving since being convicted of driving vehicle reckless/furiously in March 2006.

He also has a number of other driving convictions, breaches of bail and assault charges and operates under 21 different aliases.

He has served four years over an incident when he drove a car at someone, the facts read.

Police prosecutor Sergeant Andrew Pike told the court Khodr should not be released because he was on breach of bail when the accident happened.

"We're not trying to sensationalise this matter, it's a tragedy, but it could be summed up in one comment: he should never have been driving," Sergeant Pike told the court.

"If he was following court orders and not driving, the young man would still be alive."

Khodr's lawyer Robert Tricca made a statement on behalf of his client and his family, who were in court, saying they were distraught over the "tragic accident".

However, Mr Thompson refused Khodr's bail application saying: "I believe the likelihood of further offences, particularly of driving while disqualified, is a possibility."

Khodr sat with his head in his hands throughout proceeding and was crying when he was led away from the dock.

He wwas remanded in custody to the Liverpool Local Court on June 25.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23862675-1242,00.html
Basically he was playing with death, and now someone is going to jail for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)