!! (1 Viewer)

StressedOut

true....!
i guess i just have 2 keep studying and try my best :D

ANYWAYS, anyone have any ideas of how to approach studying...? i know this sounds dumb but i really dunno where to start...what to do....should i revise one subject per week or what? when should i do past papers? anyone with any tips/ideas for me??? :)

COMPREHENSIVE

I wish I could help you but I don't know where to start my self. Past papers are a diffinent.

Should I concentrate on the subject which I can get really high marks in or sacrifice these high marks to improve my marks in subjects i have no clue about.

AcCeSs-DeNieD

Just make sure you feel confident about the whole subject....get your study mates to ask you questions on the subject etc etc....look at past papers, ask your teacher for extra work, etc etc...
there's just so much you can do.................

Alex

What I am trying to do is go through the syllabus and highlight everything I have memorised. Anything that isn't memorised is left and I do some summaries and notes until I can get somebody to question me and see how well I am doing. If I feel I am capable of doing a HSC question on it than I will highlight it. It works and makes sure that you are not learning anything irrelevant and wasting time.

SkAnDi

HSC
I'm trying to figure this out as well.

For english i'll stick to doing mind maps. It's alot easier to show the cognitive links, and hence commit to memory.

Maths is just past paper after past paper.

History = Mind Mapping (espcially good for causes/consequences)

The sciences however, i don't really know what i should doing!

blake

Remembering stuff is the easiest part of studying, it's answering the questions in the exam..sticking your knowledge down on a piece of paper which gives a complete answer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)