1 month left til the big day (1 Viewer)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by pri
besides u thoroughly freaked me out when u knew my name (though u probably forgot it)...I was just playin a joke
You must be talking to Chand here, but isn't your name a little obvious?

salpal

ive written this on other threads but im really desperate for some feedback.
i would like opinions on this. just say (and this isnt such a hypothetical question) that throughout the year you really havent done alot of study. in fact, you've done nothing. is it possible that you can do well in your hsc if you try really really really hard in the holidays and study as hard as u possibly can? or do some people think that whats done is done??

pri

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Chand
yes priyanka is very common...but I saw it somewhere else as well:D
pfft!

u calling me a commoner? arrrr I is no commoner lassy

*realises international tlak like a pirate day is over*

pri

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by salpal
i would like opinions on this. just say (and this isnt such a hypothetical question) that throughout the year you really havent done alot of study. in fact, you've done nothing. is it possible that you can do well in your hsc if you try really really really hard in the holidays and study as hard as u possibly can? or do some people think that whats done is done??
OF COURSE YOU CAN IMPROVE!!!!!! Lots of ppl in this forum are examples of how study in stuvac can improve ur mark by heaps

thats what STUVAC is for silly

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
Originally posted by salpal
Well, I hope so 'cause I, starting to study properly now...:D

Originally posted by pri
pfft!

u calling me a commoner? arrrr I is no commoner lassy

*realises international tlak like a pirate day is over*
do pirates say lassy or lass?:p...sorry for offending you abt ur name being common:p:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)