09ers I have a question for you. (1 Viewer)

bubblesss

HSC
i think i will be doing maths past papers and practice english essays.

paperplanes

HSC
I'll probably use the holidays for a fair bit of study - may as well get ahead.

shoutoutloud

HSC
Timothy.Siu said:
wow so many people seem to be doing history extension, i was thinking of thinking it but i'm not really sure what it is and major work sounds scary...
Its about the historcity (cant spell) of like history. What history is? who came up with idea i have a sheet if u want me to send it to u? Email me

Aplus

HSC
N/A
shoutoutloud said:
Its about the historcity (cant spell) of like history. What history is? who came up with idea i have a sheet if u want me to send it to u? Email me
Historicity - The study of how history may be recorded and how views of historical events/individuals may change as perceptions in society and the values of society change over the progression of time, and how this impacts on society in general.

Don't believe me though, I just made up most of that explanation.

Envoytheguy

HSC
I would probably have 1-2 weeks of fun,and TRY and study the rest. I'd probably end up having fun for the rest anyway :p

Last edited:

lblumberg

HSC
have u even started yr 12 yet??
my school only went bac today and we havent begun the yr 12 course yet so im not worrying about my study plan for the next hols!

why dont u wait and see how much u know by the end of term or what is necessary for u to revise before u organise ur studying for the hols?

Shoom

HSC
N/A
Im not going to study on the holidays. I always forget that im talking to the most motivated, smart and commited people onBOS.

My school people screw up, dont study they dont care.

Not to mention all the other people in the state who dont study.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
definitely go ahead since im 100% sure we're going to fall behind

custard.apple

HSC
N/A
i know im going to say that im going to study and type up notes and all that, but i know that when the holidays actually come around, i wont actually be bothered doing any study, and when i get back to school ill wonder how i squandered the last 6 weeks of my holidays without revising or picking up a book.

but i might have to work on my society PIP.

M@ster P

HSC
revise term 4 work, understand everything very well and then go ahead with other subs particularly with maths

Asherah

HSC
I know I'll be reading ahead in as many of my subjects as I can, and probably aiming to have both my PIP and IRP at least 75% complete.

hairspray

HSC
I would make notes from what i've learnt in term 4.

I would revise Maths everyday and start looking at past HSC exam papers for all my subjects.

louise08

HSC
I am going overseas with a friend for 4 and half weeks in the summer holidays. I am already worried that this will really put me behind as others will be studying and completely their major works. I want to go away guilt free and have a great time as I have earned all the money to go over there and its EUROPE!

Will this effect my HSC marks? I know it shouldn't as I will just have to catch up as soon as I get back.. but I just need some reassuring!!

(PS. I booked the holiday the start of this year, when I wasn't completely aware of the work load and all the details of HSC lol)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
shoutoutloud said:
History is fiction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)