08ers post your tips on the HSC for 09ers of things that you regret not doing (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
I did do a thread on this and it seemed to get removed or moved

but these are the things that i did not do which i should of and i am paying for it now

1. study consistantly throughout the year

2. write study notes throughout the year

3. work hard all year

4. do not leave majors till the last minute

I know that this i similar to the study tips thread but it is designed for 08ers to share things that we should of done and did not and to warn the 09ers against this so they do not make the same mistakes we did

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I wish i began my Major Works sooner, made term three hell. I just kept thinking, 'oh i still have plenty of time, months and months and months' then all of a sudden they were due and i had trials.... not fun.

START NOW ALL THOSE WITH MAJOR WORKS!!!!

L i L O

HSC
No regrets!
I jigged my way through Year 12, didn't study, had fun and basically did fuck all.
And I still do very well with my grades. I might not get the UAI I wanted, but who cares.

So I say to '09ers - don't take things TOO seriously. and DON'T beat yourself up about things you coulda/shoulda/woulda done because you'll feel like shit.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
L i L O said:
No regrets!
I jigged my way through Year 12, didn't study, had fun and basically did fuck all.
And I still do very well with my grades. I might not get the UAI I wanted, but who cares.

So I say to '09ers - don't take things TOO seriously. and DON'T beat yourself up about things you coulda/shoulda/woulda done because you'll feel like shit.
No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)