07 Schoolies Call (1 Viewer)

jimmayyy

HSC
with the cruises cancelled, queensland looking worse each year and fiji pretty much booked out, wats everyone getting up to?

personally, im off to byron for a week. anyone else going to the bay?

KriStyn*

HSC
hey... i duno where 2 go 4 skoolies eyy... ??? is there nefin much up at noosa??? :S

im not 2 keen onj surferz so yehhh....

1harkina

HSC
just because they dont have a "schoolies" cruise doesnt mean that you cant go.
go on the p&o cruise at the same time as schoolies and it will be mostly school leavers

kristielee2233

HSC
jimmayyy said:
with the cruises cancelled, queensland looking worse each year and fiji pretty much booked out, wats everyone getting up to?

personally, im off to byron for a week. anyone else going to the bay?

well im off to fiji...
im sure there would be spots available on the mainland... just do a day hopper thingo like me n go from island to island.. im stayin at Beachcomber =D

No Problems

HSC
week 1: road trip to gold coast
week 2: party week at gold coast
week 3: byron bay via nimbin
week 4: the trudge home.

katey-kate1

HSC
well all my frends r goun to surfers but iv decided not to and go over seas for 3 or 4 weeks instead. thinking about going to ethiopia to do volunteering work and that with the schools over there..

Dave2007

HSC
My group of mates have 2 plans for after the hsc. They are great plans but the fact is now we haven't booked either of them its not looking good...

1.) Euro Trip through 07/08 summer hols. Never been o/s before, but through working saved up about $5000. Planning to backpack around Euro for 6 weeks.

2.) Road trip to byron via nimbin, stay there for second week of schoolies, then get a job for rest of hols.

Does anyone know, off hand, how much accomodation is left at byron? Should we get a move on, or will there always still be some terrible motel available?

petal666

HSC
schoolies.. i need help!

hey every1

ok i hav no idea wot to do for schoolies n i dont really wanna go to the goldcoast so wot would be more fun out of Byron Bay n Coffs Harbour ??? is there any nitelife in coffs??? where is every1 else goin???
HELP
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
mel

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Re: schoolies.. i need help!

I'm not going to Byron anymore, Noosa more likely.

somewhereelse

HSC
Re: schoolies.. i need help!

im gonig to byron!! :D renting a house with 9 others.. should be fucking brilliant. whats the night life like up there, anyone know?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)