'05 jersey names (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
what are you gonna have on your jersey. like what are you gonna have on the back and what are you gonna have at the back.

please give suggestions.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i've thought of using ' the WONG way' since my last name is wong. and its a pun. but i am gonna have '13 yrs wasted on the front.'

but i think it is also compulsory for the prefects, captains and vice-captains to ahve their position on their jersey. why must i be known as only prefect for the rest of my life!!!!! :D

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
how about ' to procrastinate or not to procrastinate' ?

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
i cant give you examples coa all of my friends and mine are personal : nicknames, things to do with their names/interests and jokes that have happened through out the years.
if all else fails just put your nickname e.g. jess for jessica and put stars and hearts around it.
an idea that people did at our school was put "west quad crew" on back of their jersays ( everyone wanted to sit in the west quad and 10 ppl put it on their jerseys, so they got that place to sit in playground, claimed it by publishing it on them, lol, it was pretty cool)

Kulazzi

HSC
well, we're supposed to have grey, green and white, obv. an 05, Our first name printed on the front plus our house name and the school crest (that's whats planned anyway). I'm planning to have "Kool Sumo", written on the back of mine. It's a combination of my name and nickname. :p :D

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
i am having
a -lease- her on the back ( its a lame o joke,nick name thing, my name is alisa but this guy in our year thought my name was a-lease-her and wanted to lease me or rent me, it was weird, and since i couldnt think of anything else, i decided to put it on da back, every1 in our year knows about it though, so they will get it :))

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
i think you will find everyones will be pretty much lame o .. should be funny to see what some of the freaks in our year come up with ..

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
a total loser that everyone thought would drop out in year 10..had
"i made it"...on his jersey
they were all lame
mostly pplz names
last names..nick names
2 guys had..cheech and chong?..
sum girls had stuff like
sxc_gal
env_me
sweet_gal
all this lame stuff..the smartest girl in our grade had "the best"

shazz9876

HSC
my skol

aparently coz of our school new principle next year we have freedom on the choice of names on the back...

i thought n came up with *Shazzza* just coz i didnt want a lame one n coz my name is Sharon... aka SHazza or Shazzie so i decided put a third Z to b different...

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
shazz9876 said:
aparently coz of our school new principle next year we have freedom on the choice of names on the back...

i thought n came up with *Shazzza* just coz i didnt want a lame one n coz my name is Sharon... aka SHazza or Shazzie so i decided put a third Z to b different...
too late!! what was that about not being lameo :D

yes i do do realise the connection.

lala2

Banned
HSC
What is the maximum character limit for you guys? for us it's 12, and the one name I thought up of doesn't fit...hmm....oh yes, how much are your schools charging? We're being ripped off hugely--$80 for a jersey! Might as well get a polo shirt with long sleeves and paint/print the school colours and my nickname on the back...would be definitely cheaper!

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
soha said:
a total loser that everyone thought would drop out in year 10..had
"i made it"...on his jersey
they were all lame
mostly pplz names
last names..nick names
2 guys had..cheech and chong?..
sum girls had stuff like
sxc_gal
env_me
sweet_gal
all this lame stuff..the smartest girl in our grade had "the best"
okay yeh theyre really lame...........uhhhhhhhh especially the "the best" one. didnt anyone punch her lights out wen they saw it

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
ours were like 70 bux
i didnt get one
because they were ugly..and i would never wear one
and we got them last term..so we didnt get much time to even wear it

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
they weren't strict on what we put on our jerseys but they did draw the line

previous years had names like:

* g-string
* titties (to do with her surname)
* 12 x 4

so we weren't allowed names like that... but that's fair enough

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
67 buks for ours...ours were actually the colours of our skool...we were allowed 12 characters and mine said S.S.G (for sargon's stolen goods :D) and 04 as the number

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
A2RAYA said:
67 buks for ours...ours were actually the colours of our skool...we were allowed 12 characters and mine said S.S.G (for sargon's stolen goods :D) and 04 as the number
i hope people actually get the SSG. cause i sure don't. :p

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
long story....it basically started in yr 8 commerce wen we had to create our own business and i thought it was a pretty clever idea.......dammit i got my own business card done :D

courtnez

Now, what I want is Facts
HSC
ahhhh

lala2 said:
What is the maximum character limit for you guys? for us it's 12, and the one name I thought up of doesn't fit...hmm....oh yes, how much are your schools charging? We're being ripped off hugely--$80 for a jersey! Might as well get a polo shirt with long sleeves and paint/print the school colours and my nickname on the back...would be definitely cheaper!
Hello lala2. I have this strange feeling that we go to the same school. Considering that our jerseys too have a 12 character limit and are $80 each. BUT they are good quality, I think we're getting them from Canterbury. The material is nice.

What name did you come up with anyway, if it was so long? Three guesses as to what ORIGINAL name I came up with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)