03'ers.. how far off was SAM for your UAI (2 Viewers)

veg

0.15 under...

so good though!
how come you didn't have one of these for us last year?!

Jessisbored

HSC
ppl... when you put in your marks was it a complete guess? What marks did you put in? Your expected ones (guessed-what you wanted) or did you do it at the end of the year when you got your external mark and you knew your internal mark...and so you did the working out yourself and typed it in?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Jessisbored
ppl... when you put in your marks was it a complete guess? What marks did you put in? Your expected ones (guessed-what you wanted) or did you do it at the end of the year when you got your external mark and you knew your internal mark...and so you did the working out yourself and typed it in?
SAM was only introduced in about feb, that is after we got our results back. we put in our results from the bos, and posted here as laz was interested in how far off SAM was

Jessisbored

HSC
oooh ok...i get it now...damn SAM was very close! we'll see when i get mine...ahhh only how many more months? I don't want to know...;)

aditya

HSC
wow .4 thats heaps isnt it? i mean for me it would be heaps, depending how close ur uai is to wat u want... but thats scary...
:(

so wen people say +.35 that means it was .35 higher than wat they actualyl got? yeh?

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
You do not download it.

It is web based.

Go to the main web page and go to the SAM section.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Originally posted by impossible_princess
wouldnt SAM vary each year tho?? Because each year the scaling and marking and blah blah blah changes...
Yes that is true, SAM can't predict the future, so doing one for 2004 is impossible, it can only be based on trends.

Unless you mean the scaling differences between previous years. In that case you have the option to select which year you want SAM to give you the UAI for.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Plus you get screwed because there's more band 6's every year, which means your agregate UAI will go down if you submit what you would have recieved in a previous year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)