[日本語] speaking (1 Viewer)

dongypro

HSC
i realized that 2u continuers speaking doesnt really test ur knowledge of japanese.. rather, it tests ur knowledge of the use of senior structures and basically the ability to bullshi+ on the spot..

when i do speaking practice with my teacher.. im pretty good at it.. usually do about 20-25 structures in 10-12 questions.. but i know when im using them.

but when i did my korean speaking (continuers) it was much harder even though im korean.. its impossible to tell if ur using structures to answer the question and all..

oh well post ur opinions about this

JayDesu

HSC
im totally not prepared...and mines on saturday T_T

robmeister

Superrob
HSC
im stuffed its tommrowo, ohh noo, i cant even speak japanese man, i just been bludging this whole year, oh well, whatever question they ask just say hai, or iiea or wakarimasen. or watashiwa oki chin chin desu ne.

LadyNightmare

HSC
God, this sucks...Our trials are on right now, (I had bio today, exams all this week, and last week, and before that ext hist etc due, then ext english and ext hist exams monday -_-) so I haven't had time to study. I'm screwed. I can barely know what people are saying, let alone answert...God damn particles.
Luckily the exam is tomorrow at my school...I wouldn't want to have to go somewhere else...
But at 9 o clokc! Blah! I hate waking up early on weekends...

Anyway, I just felt like whining, so [/that]

My way of studying so far (for particles) has been to write one particle on each finger, then (in practise, of course, not HSC) I can just list off a sentence.
Sentences with two simple particles eg "omoshiro kute ii toomoimasu" (No, I don't have IME =/ ) are good.
It important to get the sentences right. If you screw up a sentence while trying to get a complex in, you get a mistake mark.
If in doubt; keep it simple.

B35tY

HSC
Haha no rant is valid, since everyone has their trials now. I hadn't looked at my speaking book since the trials until yesterday.

Good luck for tomorrow everyone! I'm sure you'll all do well. The main thing is: Don't Stress (Something i need to remind myself also :p).

evman

HSC
Hey guys, gals! Best of luck! soo not looking forward to it aye! its gonna b shit as! ive had trials all this week and 4 next week, havent had much time to study for those and jap on sat and ext next saturday....plus its my bday on sunday! hope i go well so i have something good to celebrate! peace guys

Last edited:

Oritsuro

HSC
I hear people last year dressed up in kimonos and stuff for the speaking test...anyone else doing the same?

Btw robmeister, calling yourself a big dick doesn't leave a good impression for some strange, unfathomable reason.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)