十一年生- 日本語 (1 Viewer)

chochang

*Arashi*
HSC
今日は!
Just wondering if anyone is finding Japanese Continuer's in Yr 11 challenging?
I have a pretty good grasp on kanjis, as I have a Chinese background..but I must admit I found the new senior sentence structures quite complicated and difficult in the beginning of the course.
I went to Japan last year as part of student exchange with my school and loved every minute of it! Especially seeing all the vending machines!

Reply please???/

Cho Chang:wave:

Last edited:

Shadowulf

HSC
personally i didnt find it difficult, as by year 11 id already been doing a lot of emails and stuff with my friends in japan, so yeah, i did my continuers HSC in year 11
if youre finding it difficult to learn the structures, just make sure you practise using them in both speaking and writing, and maybe read over a few short paragraphs that use those sentence structures. You could probably grab a friend and practise that

if you need help with continuers jap, feel free to pm me

Platinum

HSC
Japanese is quite a challenging subject, even at a Continuers level. Less than 1000 people across the state do the subject per year, so that gives you an idea.

Basically, apply yourself and do the work. Obviously i's a subject which you have to enjoy....and in my opinion it's best to try and value the cultural side aswell

kkewi90

MUAHAHHAHAA~~
HSC
i didnt find it difficult, just practice more =]=] ganbattene~~

ryuuj

HSC
*puts hand up* I didn't find it all that hard either ^_^;;
but... yeah~
If you focus, and really enjoy it, I'm sure it won't seem all that hard!! Promise~~!

hitomi

HSC
well,japanese is really difficult,
but i learned it for 4 months.
if you really want to learn japanese
you need to go japan and learn it there,
thats the way i learn japanese,

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
I find Japanese Cont. pretty fun actually. The work is just about the same as in Year 10, only difference is that there is greater emphasis on Plain Form nowadays. Other than that, it's all been good.
Going to Japan and speaking the language there also, definitely helps. The people there are really nice as well. I also suggest you to try and find a Japanese Pen Pal so you can practise Plain Form on them :p
いしょうけんめい!

superle

HSC
Personally, I love jap !haha I'm studying it now & am probably gonna take up extension next year. I reckon it's quite easy as long as you do the homework !XD & on top of that our teacher is the best :)

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
I find Japanese Cont. pretty fun actually. The work is just about the same as in Year 10, only difference is that there is greater emphasis on Plain Form nowadays. Other than that, it's all been good.
Going to Japan and speaking the language there also, definitely helps. The people there are really nice as well. I also suggest you to try and find a Japanese Pen Pal so you can practise Plain Form on them :p
いしょうけんめい!
I spoke too soon. I hate japanese atm.

HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
I spoke too soon. I hate japanese atm.
ahaha yvonne!!! i found you XD Don't worry! im sure you'll get through it...
がんばりましょう!!! Jap test tomorrow :bomb: <--thats how i feel

fungus44

HSC
I did my hsc in 2005.
At first in yr11, i must admit i found jap to be quite difficult.. didnt quite fully get any of the wakatta passages. The plain form just didnt make sense and didnt stick. But then i still managed a 97 in 2u and gd mark in 3u. So it prob depends on how the course was taught in yr8-10.. like we were the first year jap was taught in our school, and the teachers were pretty......

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
honeynlicorice said:
ahaha yvonne!!! i found you XD Don't worry! im sure you'll get through it...
がんばりましょう!!! Jap test tomorrow :bomb: <--thats how i feel
lol jap test today was .. :uhoh: and what are you doing on BOS? You're suppose to be studying syl!

HSC
irony~
Doctor Jolly said:
いしょうけんめい!

super-shinobi

HSC
Ooh hey chochang. I went to Japan last year too for exchange! I was on a scholarship ^o^ I luved it so much!! Kyahaha we're treated so special there ^^

And yeah, I reckon Japanese Cont is still pretty easy lol I dont study and I get around 90%+ but yeah maybe Jap Ext will be different? Who knows oO"

I love japan!! =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)