中文歌詞! (1 Viewer)

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Re: �*文�*�詞!

Oh and I get no where near her notes haha, I sort of try sing it slightly more rock style. Well I'm a pretty shit singer all around, but it's fun anyway.

edit: it's just going to really suck if they don't have the song anywhere I go K

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

if they have the mv for it, then im pretty sure they have the song at K...get your friends to video record you then post it up on bos/jewtube =D

uhawww

Flakes
HSC

Yeah apparently it's EVERYWHERE, just found out it's one of my friends fav songs so there shall be an amazing duet between us soon.

As for a recording of me singing, well... I don't want to torture you guys... hahaha.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

haha any money im prob worse than you...we should bring a whole bag of ear muffs just for your friends ^__^
omg just found a site where you can download all the albums you want...chinese, japanese, korean etc =D

uhawww

Flakes
HSC

jemsta said:
haha any money im prob worse than you...we should bring a whole bag of ear muffs just for your friends ^__^
omg just found a site where you can download all the albums you want...chinese, japanese, korean etc =D
Link?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

did you receive my facebook wall post?
Oh btw you have to sign up and then have a proof of identity before they unlock the download section. If youre desperate ill pm you the username and pw.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC

Too slow paced for my taste :(

Well actually, it's a nice song. But I would sing it REALLY bad. And it'd be more noticeable. With the faster paced songs you can get away somethings with slurring a word or two haha.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

hahaha i guess when you master the language then youll be able to sing all different kinds of songs without any slurring =)

uhawww

Flakes
HSC

Man I'm NEVER gonna be able get all 6 tones right. Ever. In my life. It's so depressing :(

Oh about that site... it's cool I'll be patient and wait for the screening process (I can stick to baidu and blogs for now for music, but I'd like to have easy access to a large archive). Do you know if I need a certain amount of posts before I PM that guy my details though? Or can you do it with 0 posts?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

i did it with 0 posts...i just pm-ed that dude and just follow the process. It used to be that you need to have a certain amount of posts before youre allowed access to the download section though.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

you just watched it only coz of that slut right? =P...hot one at least =D

uhawww

Flakes
HSC

she's hot but not my fav of the three!

and nah, i don't really mind leehom either.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A

hey, long time no see, how's it been John? (did i remember it right?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)