• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (1 Viewer)

Winston

HSC
*jumps in, chests up*

here to the rescue, this thread is asleep!! Thread.Wakeup!

anyways onto new topic, which Miss HK's do you guys love the best? ... dayem i have quite a few favs :D....

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
*jumps in, chests up*

here to the rescue, this thread is asleep!! Thread.Wakeup!

anyways onto new topic, which Miss HK's do you guys love the best? ... dayem i have quite a few favs :D....
*yawns* evening, winni

just got home from work..... :mad:
didn't even know the bloody miss hk is back this year -__-

hahahha i entertained tactic on the webcam today >D (not in the way you're thinking.........)

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
*yawns* evening, winni

just got home from work..... :mad:
didn't even know the bloody miss hk is back this year -__-

hahahha i entertained tactic on the webcam today >D (not in the way you're thinking.........)
well me likey ummm sheh see marn, thats one :D.. even though she was 3rd i fink :S.... and who else ahhaah theres this heaps cute one... i fink her name is, kwok hoi ming , woah shes so cute hahaah moon shaped eyes wen she smiles haha eep! :p... and this other babe i forgot her name but shes so fucking gorgeous... and i fink lei sarn sarn is pretty cute she always reminds me of some jap chick :p

entertain + mark = male + webcam?

HAHAAH otay... i'm not gonna ask :p...

the last laugh
HSC
well me likey ummm sheh see marn, thats one :D.. even though she was 3rd i fink :S.... and who else ahhaah theres this heaps cute one... i fink her name is, kwok hoi ming , woah shes so cute hahaah moon shaped eyes wen she smiles haha eep! :p... and this other babe i forgot her name but shes so fucking gorgeous... and i fink lei sarn sarn is pretty cute she always reminds me of some jap chick :p

entertain + mark = male + webcam?

HAHAAH otay... i'm not gonna ask :p...
ohhhh you meant which miss HK we like, not which girl that's auditoning this year... *rubs eyes* i'm so blind lol

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

lee sarn sarn, at first i thought she was pretty etc but then she really started to annoy me when i watched some stuff she was in, especially yeng see jeng chup dong on IV (detective agency files IV or something). rawr!

and you know heung hoi larm? i think her english name is anne... i was THIIIIIS ][ close to her when she came to sydney! and cheung chilam as well... she's a lot prettier in real life than in photos and stuff. i took a photo, i'l find it later ;__;

HAHAHAH nah i was just making faces at the webcam... i'd post an emoticon and then try to make that face myself... LOL! :D

Winston

HSC
ohhhh you meant which miss HK we like, not which girl that's auditoning this year... *rubs eyes* i'm so blind lol

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

lee sarn sarn, at first i thought she was pretty etc but then she really started to annoy me when i watched some stuff she was in, especially yeng see jeng chup dong on IV (detective agency files IV or something). rawr!

and you know heung hoi larm? i think her english name is anne... i was THIIIIIS ][ close to her when she came to sydney! and cheung chilam as well... she's a lot prettier in real life than in photos and stuff. i took a photo, i'l find it later ;__;

HAHAHAH nah i was just making faces at the webcam... i'd post an emoticon and then try to make that face myself... LOL! :D
hahaha omg i thought i was the only idiot to have thought like that, when i watch that cop movie she annoyed me too... i hated her at first, then other movies she got cuter :D...
haha hern hoi larm haha rofl shes got a funny name, but she really isnt that pretty :p cheung chi lam hmmm sounds familar...

making faces? :p... emoticons? :| haha... dayem all these codenames i dont understand!!! :D

the last laugh
HSC
haha hern hoi larm haha rofl shes got a funny name, but she really isnt that pretty :p cheung chi lam hmmm sounds familar...

making faces? :p... emoticons? :| haha... dayem all these codenames i dont understand!!! :D
cheung chilam, he sang juk kwun hou, and he was in ... um... i THINK i twas called "sup yuet chor ng dik yuet gwong?"

emoticons are smiley faces, :D, XD, :p, -_-, @__@... etc. lol!

Winston

HSC
cheung chilam, he sang juk kwun hou, and he was in ... um... i THINK i twas called "sup yuet chor ng dik yuet gwong?"

emoticons are smiley faces, :D, XD, :p, -_-, @__@... etc. lol!
ohhhh him haha yeah i of course i rememebr that series... it had sheh see marn in it!! haha babeness :p..

hahaha yea sure... :p... so wat does emoticons mean? ;) , tell me wat all these codenames mean!! :p...

hahaa anyways off now, gtg city tommorow bleh jow tow

the last laugh
HSC
yil, go and PK lar :p (major fobbiness! LOL) :chainsaw:

jou tau... yeh i mite be in ct tmr too :)

Winston

HSC
yil, go and PK lar :p (major fobbiness! LOL) :chainsaw:

jou tau... yeh i mite be in ct tmr too :)
muhahaah.. im talking about PK, PK, uno the chewy? :D....

hhahaah phew... im not in city ctiy ill be at uni actually

good night.

Winston

HSC
dillll what a waste of a day went out there for like 3 hrs haha bleh im so fucking sick of travelling.

the last laugh
HSC
dillll what a waste of a day went out there for like 3 hrs haha bleh im so fucking sick of travelling.
maan it must take you a while to get there....

hahaha... you should watch ken park, winni ;)

Winston

HSC
yeah it takes me and 1hr and 1/2 to get that, and another 1hr and 1/2 to get back lol so thats 3 fucking hours of travelling... and yeah =\ bleh

what's ken park? ;)

Winston

HSC
that's the same as me, win..... :(

ken park... ahah yeah i was telling mark about it before
it was the film that was banned in australia last year?
hahaha... u should really consider applying for unsw or uts or something...

hahaha well ive never heard of it :(... gimme! :p

Winston

HSC
there aren't many orgy party scenes lol!!!! not everyone's as active as you, winn XDDDDD

oh, and it's not a video, i downloaded it :p
hahah ohhh shit fuck :(.... :p... ill watch it anyways! :)
i need to be educated!!!!! i duno nothing about XSE! :D

Winston

HSC
xse? ;) sure you don't win... suuuuure you don't.........
I DONT! im not kidding! :D.... when it comes to this kind of stuff ;) im an absolute b00b at it, i mean n00b... so hey educate me! ;)

the last laugh
HSC
I DONT! im not kidding! :D.... when it comes to this kind of stuff ;) im an absolute b00b at it, i mean n00b... so hey educate me! ;)
hahahaha
as long as you can figure out the clit is...
just work from there, baby
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*is amused*

Originally posted by babydoll_
winston

did you ever know you were my herooooooooooo
*joins in* you are the wiiiiind beneath my wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)