Yum Cha in Sydney (1 Viewer)

ZJ NingNing

HSC
Okay lol, here is the deal. I had this bet with my best friend and if I lose I gotta shout her Yum Cha in Sydney, and I did lose. So, I was wondering which is the best Yum Cha place over there. My biology teacher said The Emperor's Garden. What do you think?

Anyone know any really good dishes that we should try?

-tal-

HSC
ZJ NingNing said:
Okay lol, here is the deal. I had this bet with my best friend and if I lose I gotta shout her Yum Cha in Sydney, and I did lose. So, I was wondering which is the best Yum Cha place over there. My biology teacher said The Emperor's Garden. What do you think?

Anyone know any really good dishes that we should try?
I like this place called East Ocean near Chinatown. It's on Sussex St I think or somewhere like that. (in the city)

For dishes, just point to whatever tickles your fancy. As a general rule, whatever looks good usually is good. If it looks disgusting, it generally is.

bawd

HSC
jemsta said:
marigold is your best bet.
That place is awesome, and The Emperor's Garden isn't too bad either. If your friend doesn't mind, Cabramatta has some good Yum Chas like Kung-Fu restaurant? Then you could buy cheap asian food and things after. I mean, it is still in South-Western Sydney. :)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Depends on what you're looking for. The dim sims vary little in terms of taste across all the restaurants. If you're looking for a nice place, go to places in Chinatown. If you're looking for cheaper food, Cabra will do.

ZJ NingNing

HSC
Thanks guys. Lol I am so surprised that my best friend gets on BOS like every second day and she managed to miss this thread. Too bad she doesnt get a say in what we are going to eat then.

I actually like chicken feet. Well, it really depends on how you cook it, I guess. Sweet sour pork is not too bad, any more restraurant suggestions?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
theres only a handful thats decent.
Dont think regal has been mentioned. That place isnt bad either.

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
-Anfernee- said:
Don't try the chicken feet and the brain looking things.
Chicken feet are nice

You can try the one at Strathfield?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
strathfield's pretty shit imo.
Chatswood has some pretty decent ones as well. (it doesnt really have to be in the cbd)

benjihua93

HSC
wat bout sky phoenix on the pitt street mall and the one in piccadlily towers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)