yr11 Prelim Chem notes (1 Viewer)

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
jus wondering if anyone would be kind enough to send me any yr11 chem notes? jus pm me Thanks!!!

ZeGoat

brown!
HSC
yea i would also be interested in some yr11 chemistry notes...

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
you don't need notes in year 11! geez :rolleyes: jkz

get a good text book eg longman, conq chem everything is in there and its quite succint, they'ev got exercises and answers for you to attempt and good module summaries at the end.

viola!~~~

Whizkid

HSC
i personally think that Conquering Chem is not all that helpful...
but....i guess with all subjects including Chem...the teacher has to be good...if the teacher can't teach...then u're screwd...unless u're a nerd how listens anyway....best thing is...
get a chem tutor...

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
^^^ i maybe be typing up some prelim chem notes later today so if i do i can send them out to anyone who wants em' they will have very simple language in them lol maybe not the most scientifice i wanna use language that i can understand hehe so yeah

HSC
might make up my own notes using the ones i've wrote in class and from chem contexts, who here reckons that's a good txtbook?

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
You should really write your own notes as it helps you to understand the course better. When writing them you area lso revising them at the same time. Although, having other people's notes etc is always good because sometimes you miss important points etc.

steve_ell

if u want advice just do lots and lots of past paper questions. if u do enough u will get every possible questin

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
or you could try posting here - there are plenty of people who would offer you some help. :)

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
with regards to notes: its a bad habit if u just "get" ppls notes and just memorise it. not that theres anything wrong with having a look at how people make their notes.
i personally would recommend you use year 11 to gear up for the HSC, to develop the skills such as note-taking and summarising that will be invaluable in the HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)