yr 12 subjects.. what should i do? (1 Viewer)

jordie4

HSC
ok.. so i still do 12 units :S and im finding everything a little unmotivating.. atm.. with sooo much school stuff to do and extra cirriculm things to do as well.. i just got my report back and did pretty well in all of them

Adv. English: 10/41
Gen. Maths: 9/35
Biology: =11/18
Chemistry: 6/10
Food Tech: =3/15
PDHPE: =3/16

but to tell you the truth pe is sooo boring its just.. shit.. to put it blantly.. i love english and bio is fine.. but i dont know how i can keep motivate.. or if i should drop something cause that means i have to use all of the 5 subjects for a UAI (which i have no idea what i can get) which i think'd put more pressure on me to do ridicilously well.. i guess im stressing too much.. or maybe not *unsure*

what does everyone think?

jordie4

HSC
yeah i have NO IDEA.. although thats sorta fine with me.. i was thinking teaching or more teaching people about themselves so like a cross between counselling and psychology.. but also looking at environmental science.. i really have no idea.. yeah i shall *hopes* get motivated again soon.. need a break though *wishes holidays would come quicker*..

=)

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
I'd keep the mall and just try to apply yourself some mroe in PE.

jordie4

HSC
yeah i think i may do that.. just leave it and cope and yeah.. try harder and make it interesting.. although to do that.. im not exactly how.. *thinks in the wrong aspects and giggles* thanks =) and then if it does come to hard.. i can drop it.. i suppose.. although i do really well in it *confused*

=)

gm.haider3000

HSC
i just wanted to share with you guys/girls my subject for hsc 4unit math standard english 2unit economics and 2unit business studies :)

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
gm.haider3000 said:
i just wanted to share with you guys/girls my subject for hsc 4unit math standard english 2unit economics and 2unit business studies :)
How the hell did you, a 6 year old bluff you're into Year 12?

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
jordie4 said:
ok.. so i still do 12 units :S and im finding everything a little unmotivating.. atm.. with sooo much school stuff to do and extra cirriculm things to do as well.. i just got my report back and did pretty well in all of them

Adv. English: 10/41
Gen. Maths: 9/35
Biology: =11/18
Chemistry: 6/10
Food Tech: =3/15
PDHPE: =3/16

but to tell you the truth pe is sooo boring its just.. shit.. to put it blantly.. i love english and bio is fine.. but i dont know how i can keep motivate.. or if i should drop something cause that means i have to use all of the 5 subjects for a UAI (which i have no idea what i can get) which i think'd put more pressure on me to do ridicilously well.. i guess im stressing too much.. or maybe not *unsure*

what does everyone think?
It's only term 4. Stop worrying about being unmotivated, because everyone is at one stage or another. If PE is too boring, drop it since you have 12 units. However, if you drop - keep in mind that you wont have any other units as backup. It's up to you.

BTW. I hope you write more clearly in your essays at school. That last paragraph of yours. lol. :p

Good luck. :)

tambourine

HSC
i'm confused about my subjects too. i'm not sure if i'm going to do well in extension 2 maths :( . i have 11 units including it and i have an exam in 9 days and i think i'm going to fail it. but i don't want to drop it. i'll be getting a tutor for it but somehow i think it's not going to help :(

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
tambourine said:
i'm confused about my subjects too. i'm not sure if i'm going to do well in extension 2 maths :( . i have 11 units including it and i have an exam in 9 days and i think i'm going to fail it. but i don't want to drop it. i'll be getting a tutor for it but somehow i think it's not going to help :(
Don't drop it. Plenty of the girls in my year, who did 4unit math - failed a few of their exams. It's only the beginning so just keep going. :)

tambourine

HSC
well if thats the case i shall :)...im just hoping i wont fail more than one

tambourine

HSC
thank you :) i really want to keep it and i really need a high UAI to get into my dream course...*sighs* lol

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
tambourine said:
thank you :) i really want to keep it and i really need a high UAI to get into my dream course...*sighs* lol
Well, even if you don't get into your ideal course, dont worry about it. There are plenty of other ways in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)