year's worth of content in 1 day (1 Viewer)

unhealthyharold

HSC
any recs for videos i can play on double speed to learn the entire economics course? thanks! jks but are there any good summary videos PLSSSSSSSS

moonbow

HSC
1. the website atomi is so good if ur school has a sub
2. mr symonds (yt channel) is cringe but ngl super helpful

study hard brother n dont watch chuu's howl mv until after the econ exam

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
1) that wld be v v v v vv appreciated tysm 2) im being dramatic like. i know the stuff but also.. idk HOW dramatic im being..
1) DM me your email and I'll send you the notes 2) Don't doubt yourself the night before the exam. That's how you lose confidence, confuse yourself, and fail the test. As much as I hate motivational speakers, it does seem like you need some motivation atm so here's a Van Gough quote which works well.
1697535493852.png
You've got this @unhealthyharold

unhealthyharold

HSC
1) DM me your email and I'll send you the notes 2) Don't doubt yourself the night before the exam. That's how you lose confidence, confuse yourself, and fail the test. As much as I hate motivational speakers, it does seem like you need some motivation atm so here's a Van Gough quote which works well.
View attachment 40661
You've got this @unhealthyharold
Bro...... thank u.. I think im g for notes now bc i went hunting and find some majestic ones but regardless youve inspired me icl. User HazzRat im going to get on the grind for you. I'll make u proud my BoS guardian angel 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)