y8 maths tutoring recs? (online) (1 Viewer)

kitkatt27

HSC
Hey everyone,
I'm looking for tutoring places that offer online lessons for year 8 maths.
I can't really do tutoring on campus, as my parents are shift workers, and I travel a while to and from school as well as extracurriculars.
i would really appreciate it if anyone could also give me reviews of any places they have tried!
thank you!

Susu123

HSC
have you looked into dymocks maybe? or ngo?
i dont really have any friends who went to tutoring in yr 8 so i cant tell you how good these places are

WeiWeiMan

HSC
Hey everyone,
I can't really do tutoring on campus, as my parents are shift workers, and I travel a while to and from school as well as extracurriculars.
i would really appreciate it if anyone could also give me reviews of any places they have tried!
thank you!
Idk but personally I don’t think tutoring is necessary for yr8. If you’re finding it difficult, you might want to ask your friends or your teachers for help.

kitkatt27

HSC
Idk but personally I don’t think tutoring is necessary for yr8. If you’re finding it difficult, you might want to ask your friends or your teachers for help.
my parents want me to go, but thanks for the advice nonetheless

HSC
Hey everyone,
thank you!
ik a decent private tutor (dw i'm not going to say myself)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)