WWE Wrestling (1 Viewer)

XPac2

HSC
I watch wrestling weekly, tis pretty entertaining. I esp love watching smackdown tis an awesome show. ECW kinda sucks since Vince McMahon killed the spirit of the original ECW.
Vince McMahon didnt kill shit (cept for owen Hart)

The government banned he original ECW cos it was too violent for tv.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
ECW is full of noobs.
probs christian, yoshi tatsu and hurricane provides the good entertainment, especially when he got the burchills removed from ECW in a mask vs. career match lolololol.

crank the volume up when Edge, CM Punk or R-Truth make their entrance on smackdown.
or when chris jericho and his wrestling boyfriend big show make their entrance and describes the physical and material composition and the anatomy of the wwe universe with his extensive vocabulary lolol

Uncle

Banned
HSC
what the fuck i thought he just left WWE.
WWE.com uses the same message for any reason everytime someone leaves the WWE.
but if he were alive he could tie up CM Punk and smack him like a bad boy lol when he talks for too long and holds everybody up.

HSC
what the fuck i thought he just left WWE.
WWE.com uses the same message for any reason everytime someone leaves the WWE.
but if he were alive he could tie up CM Punk and smack him like a bad boy lol when he talks for too long and holds everybody up.
he died of a heartattack :(

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Yeah, I heard the 'Celtic Ranga' got WWE Championship. And at first I was like lolWTF, but it's true...

At least it's better than making Cena win everything... but Sheamus? Come on...

Uncle

Banned
HSC
yeh that is bad, but at least the undertaker survived :eek:
after he got kicked in da balls and was offered a rematch thnx 2 teddy loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.

but then hes still on probation lol.
lol at vicky gurrero always, "EXCUSE ME!!".

Yeah, I heard the 'Celtic Ranga' got WWE Championship. And at first I was like lolWTF, but it's true...

At least it's better than making Cena win everything... but Sheamus? Come on...
much to the disapproval to the audience, Sheamus or Drew MacIntyre does not play around or showboat like the crowd favourites or other popular wrestlers, which leaves them vulnerable to counter-offensives by their opponents.

EDIT:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE did anyone see that moment where Batista interrupts Maria at the 2009 Slammy awards Kanye West style?

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
yep. unfortunately i have uni that day so i'll have to watch it on tape delay :(

Should be good. Three awesome looking matches so far, you have Cena-Rock, Punk-Jericho and Triple H-Undertaker.

Let's hope the rest of the card lives up to that! If so... wow.

Cl324

HSC
N/A
yep. unfortunately i have uni that day so i'll have to watch it on tape delay :(

Should be good. Three awesome looking matches so far, you have Cena-Rock, Punk-Jericho and Triple H-Undertaker.

Let's hope the rest of the card lives up to that! If so... wow.
Funny how you didnt mention Sheamus-Bryan. Theyre probably gona chuck orton in there cos noone really cares at this point.

If Rock ends up getting SuperCena'd.... I think I will actually rage quit

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Ohh I don't really like Sheamus now. Used to be good now that he's a "fan favourite", not really my thing. I liked him when he was the angry Irishman who beat the crap out of everyone and the audience hated him.

And Rock will probably get SuperCena'd unfortunately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)