WSU early offer (1 Viewer)

washi-tape

HSC
Damn I still haven't got one and am really worried. My internal marks were all decent
Have you tried looking through spam and promotional emails? Sometimes, important emails get accidentally misplaced there and if not, try contacting them.

kittykat55xoxo

HSC
Have you tried looking through spam and promotional emails? Sometimes, important emails get accidentally misplaced there and if not, try contacting them.
Yes I've looked through that but theres no offers hidden in there lol. I thought about contacting them but don't wanna look stupid cause maybe i didn't get an offer on purpose yk.

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
Yes I've looked through that but theres no offers hidden in there lol. I thought about contacting them but don't wanna look stupid cause maybe i didn't get an offer on purpose yk.
just contact them the univeristy isn't going to laugh at you if you didn't get in

maybe you did maybe you didn't but you deserve to know so just call/email. If you didn't it will be a simple: "No sorry, you weren't given an offer this round" and that will be it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)