WRONG STUDENT NUMBER (1 Viewer)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
i wrote a 6 instead of a 5 for my student number on the comp paper.

can they trace it back to me with the centre number i wrote down, or should i be concerned???!?!?!

cossine

HSC
i wrote a 6 instead of a 5 for my student number on the comp paper.

can they trace it back to me with the centre number i wrote down, or should i be concerned???!?!?!
It might be they use an error correction code plus there is also the centre number. So it is quite likely they will be able trace it back to you.

scaryshark09

HSC
it was 1 of the last 4 digits that i stuffed up. are you 100% sure they can trace it to me. im super worried

carrotsss

HSC
Yes. The nesa goons will make 100% sure that you have the right student number on all of your stuff, it’s ok.

scaryshark09

HSC
Yes. The nesa goons will make 100% sure that you have the right student number on all of your stuff, it’s ok.
when will they do this.
my supervisor signed off the blue form without checking my number and then i left and my paper was sitting on the table when walked out

scaryshark09

HSC
and also how can they make sure.
there were like 200 people in my exam, surely they dont check everyones after we leave?

scaryshark09

HSC
i saw another thread where the supervisor checked before signing off, but mine didnt

carrotsss

HSC
if a paper for your student number is missing (and a student number that doesn’t even match your year is present), they’ll look for it and fix it. trust me, it’s fine

scaryshark09

HSC
if a paper for your student number is missing (and a student number that doesn’t even match your year is present), they’ll look for it and fix it. trust me, it’s fine
can you please explain how they can trace to to me
also what if someone in the state has the student number i wrote

carrotsss

HSC
can you please explain how they can trace to to me
also what if someone in the state has the student number i wrote
nobody else in the state will have the same student number and centre number as you wrote (or in the extremely scenario that they did, there would be a duplicate of their paper which is obviously wrong). they will see that a near-identical student number is missing a booklet, and they will identify that you made that small mistake.

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
no because this wouldve been me as well coz my 0 looked like a 6 but i realised like after the ppl said "pens down"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)