World War One Help (1 Viewer)

bollystudent82

HSC
N/A
Hi. If anyone has anything on the War's impact on women, or why propaganda played an increasing part, or why US entry is considered a turning point, please post here.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
First of all a lot of your questions can be and have been answered in some of BOS resources which you can access here.

Women had to take up work to help with the war effort this lead to them earning money and having employment for many of them the first time.

Propaganda helped to gain support and influence people to take action and do their bit to help the country.

US entry was considered the turning point as at the time morale of the allies was down and the war wasn't going well. The US entry meant not only fresh troops but a huge and much needed moral boost.

bollystudent82

HSC
N/A
Kid.@dmin said:
First of all a lot of your questions can be and have been answered in some of BOS resources which you can access here.

Women had to take up work to help with the war effort this lead to them earning money and having employment for many of them the first time.

Propaganda helped to gain support and influence people to take action and do their bit to help the country.

US entry was considered the turning point as at the time morale of the allies was down and the war wasn't going well. The US entry meant not only fresh troops but a huge and much needed moral boost.
Thanks very much for your help. I have the basic gist of these things, I'm just looking for notes to supplement my study, so anything (and I do mean anything, as long as its accurate) is great!:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)