Why weren't we told (1 Viewer)

R-nat

HSC
I am failing advanced English, and am struggling to wrap my head around why weren't we told cause it's just so annoying. Like how are people or politics in it. what does mod c want from me????????????
plz help

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
The first thing you should do is read the rubric of each section of the HSC, because in there it mentions what types of things you have to talk about i.e. in mod c for people and politics, it states stuff such as the impact political events have on society and people. The modules are very similar to discovery, in the sense that you need to use the rubric and the aspects it discusses in there to formulate your paragraphs in your essays, however many people forget that and just discuss themes in a text, but instead of talking about how individuals are challenged by discovery and their perceptions altered, the modules want you to talk about other topics. For instance in mod A it's's about texts and values, while mod c is about how political actions and events can be acts of representation by the author. You can find the rubric here http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/syllabus_hsc/pdf_doc/english-prescriptions-2015-20.pdf

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)