Who's in on the farmacy fun? (1 Viewer)

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
I know i know, its spelt with a ph and an 'f' gives connotations of something agricultural. But i wanted to be...alliterated. This is what 3 months of no school has done :S

Is anyone else a bit freaked out by how many hrs we're to do in a week?

Is there any chance of the uai cut off being lower next year or is it completely unpredicatabke?

Being a quite insular course ie we told what subjects to do, i thought this might be a good way to get to know ppl so it wont seem so weird during O-wk :)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I heard from a friend as well that Pharmacy had a cut=off around the 97ish.

And the fee cutoff was around 92ish.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by veanz
I know i know, its spelt with a ph and an 'f' gives connotations of something agricultural. But i wanted to be...alliterated. This is what 3 months of no school has done :S
lol i was going to tell you to learn how to spell the name of your course

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Sunshine
Im a 'farmacy' student this year as well =)
So how mani hours do pharmaci ppl have to do a week? Is it a lot compared to other Syd courses?
finally! someone! ive been in somewhat desperate anticipation, waiting and waiting for a positive reply :)

So far, from what i guess from the timetables etc, its going to be pretty full on - maybe 20 hrs a wk or a bit more. Im not really looking forward to that...bio chem and maths ONLY. I need my arts!

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
just curious sunshine, why did you choose farm?

eeyore

So far, from what i guess from the timetables etc, its going to be pretty full on - maybe 20 hrs a wk or a bit more. Im not really looking forward to that...bio chem and maths ONLY. I need my arts!
20 hours a week.. think of the poor people in other courses with 30 hours a week - like me...

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by eeyore
20 hours a week.. think of the poor people in other courses with 30 hours a week - like me...
there there eeyore, no need to lose your tail or anything ;)
what would a nice meloncholy donkey like you be studying?

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
finally! someone! ive been in somewhat desperate anticipation, waiting and waiting for a positive reply :)

you get to do psych as well.. i think its PSYC1611.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)