Whos Doing Citizen Kane?????!!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Sadly me.

Dont get me wrong.. i love the film, its very interesting and quite.. scandalous. But honesty, the assesment is murder. I have to write the damn letter.. and id preffer if it was Shakespeare, because i could atleast argue its relevance.

I would love to argue againts the reasons why Kane is irrelevant for the modern society.. but.. I dont know how it could be considered irrelevant at all!

gr...

bjbouassi

HSC
Hellow to my fellow english classmates.:giddy:

Mac your day. His going to kill me for that. :p

CK. should never left it till now. The letter is due tommrow, you think we can get an extension? :uhoh:

Anywho.

Can anyone give us pointers, on the revelence of Citizen Kane?

Much appritiated.

HSC
No, he will rather saw of his left pinky then give an extension.

Yuno, this letter really bugs me because its such an obvious shakespeare question. Its not meant for damn CK. To annoy me further, i didnt read the new version ont he website, so i wrote an essay ( a damn good one too) on how Citizen Kane is relevant to the study of film. Not why film study is relevant point blank.. oh and add Kane somehwre in there.

Im failing this. Its 4:52 am, and i fear the wrath of the Mac.

randomillusionz

HSC
meh im doin cit kane too... took me a while to understand what the hell the movie was going on about (it was going around in circles) lol nyway learned to appreciate the movie somewhat after analysing it so much in class... sadly im still seeking the light on trying to find the relevance of cit kane... tho looking thru past essays mite be a good idea... ive got a couple of notes on the whole relevance thing so if any1 needs gimme a poke...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)