- Maple leaf and starship alaska
- Who gave her his number? : ROSE WORKED IN A SHOP
- Great Intelligence?
- Half eaten cookie
- Why does he start in 12.07?
- Cal says “Aren’t I a clever little girl?”

HSC
YAY DOCTOR WHO!

just wondering, on the book that 'Amelia Williams' wrote (Summer Falls) did anyone else notice that the two boys in the background look exactly like Sherlock Holmes and John Watson from BBC Sherlock? Don't forget, "Summer Falls" = Reichenbach Fall. DAMN IT MOFFAT!

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
YAY DOCTOR WHO!

just wondering, on the book that 'Amelia Williams' wrote (Summer Falls) did anyone else notice that the two boys in the background look exactly like Sherlock Holmes and John Watson from BBC Sherlock? Don't forget, "Summer Falls" = Reichenbach Fall. DAMN IT MOFFAT!
filed under: reasons why moffat sucks enormous dick

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
I do enjoy some of his stuff, but it's just the illogical plot points and the sexist remarks that ticks me off.
he just has his head so far up his own ass that everything he does becomes a testament to himself

the whole hahah look it Sherlock I MADE THAT thing is just another example

ebbygoo

HSC
Oswin is a Dalek.

Obvs.
This is what my theory was lol.
The theory I believe is true, however, is that made by wagig, which goes like this:
Everyone is forgetting the Doctor's name, I.e the daleks, and thus, the Doctor himself may for some reason forget his name, hence, Clara was sent throughout time to get him to "Remember" his name.

HSC
he just has his head so far up his own ass that everything he does becomes a testament to himself

the whole hahah look it Sherlock I MADE THAT thing is just another example
AMEN. Notice how he has conveniently forgotten about his series Jekyll when it turned out everyone hated it, and has never mentioned it in any of his other work since...

Oswin is a Dalek.

Obvs.
Can I just say that at the end of Asylum of the Daleks I really, really wanted the Doctor's new companion to be a dalek??!! It's just the idea that he travels around the world with an adorable dalek fighting enemies and bonding together is such a nice compliment to the doctor, considering how he has been so prejudiced towards them because of the Time War and yadayada.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)