Who Got Letter Number One Today!!! (1 Viewer)

morganjane

HSC
I feel the exact same way.

Congratulations aye.
Hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am.
Probably run into you in LS100!

Blessings
xXx

Beato153

Bored @ Work
HSC
Well Said Objects!!!! I am only a Distance Ed student 2 hrs from Armidale, and love it. Res Schools are awesome, don't think i could handle full time, love getting paid to work too much and have my degree being paid so i guess i stay external. Hope you guys enjoy UNE it is an awesome place. It is wrong that people judge it and say it is crap cause it ain't metro. It's a huge case on the kettle calling the pot black.
E.g. Sydney not wanting to admit that Blacktown is part of it becuase it is Blacktown, oh NO not Blacktown. Everywhere has it's Pro's and Con's, Blacktown is a great place.
Back to UNE so we don't have a 17 story science building, who gives a rats, you get the same education no matter where you go, what's the point of spending more money than you need to on the same education???? If i recall UNE was the ONLY, the ONE and ONLY, uni in the state or Australia to recieve a 5 star, 18/18 rating in the good university's guide for Teaching!!!!! The ONLY ONE.

Now that says something about UNE, that it is a great place to learn. Enjoy your time there guys and sorry for blabbing on. Good luck with UAI's!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)