Who didnt refer to change enough for qstn 2? (1 Viewer)

coroneos

OMG.. I estimate 6/15 for me.

I barely remembered to mention CHANGE for the story in QUESTION 2 of AOS.

Anyone else with same problem?

I basically just ignored what the whole damn paper was about!! CHANGE!!

I just talked about farmland fire setting, rambling on about nothing until i realized that I had to link it up with change :(

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
are you serious? ohh shit... at least you realised it at the end...

well i refered to it heaps... constantly used the word change and the like but that was only because i didnt have much time left and because i didnt have a story prepared earlier i had to cover my arse

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I didn't actually mention the word change in the first few pages. I set the story up, and in the conclusion I basically said that the speaker had a massive case of self realisation, and that the speaker had changed since he first set foot on the plane. I hope mine was obvious enough to show that it was in face about change. :(

RedStz

True Scorpian
LOL i mention too much about change that i dont think it's a story at all
and since its target at teenagers....i dont think anyone will be interested to read my so call story
afterall...i am writing from a mother's perspective >.<

walnuterific

I think I trotted out a cliche by having a gay man watch on as his lover and his cousin get married.
As for change, I remember saying, "What changed?" a lot of times... haha... and when the lady said "pens down" the last word I'd written was "changed", which i thought was rather amusing, but yeah... 3 1/2 pages worth of crap and not change... I see myself failing. :(

tempco

HSC
I didn't even use the word "change" once... but I shaped the story so that it would be saying "CHANGE" in the markers face. Hopefully, the marker will pick it up :D

ruski_gal

Ok well i didnt mention change. I completely forgot about the whole change thing. I think my story kinda represents change in a way. I was the aeroplane in the picture with the aeroplane. And i said about how i used to be an insignificant aeroplane but that i was chosen out of 108 other planes and that now i was special. And not insignificant anymore. I carried the queen home to England and i was excited about flying with the queen. DO you think thats changey enough?? Or an i totally screwed??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)