What's everyone doing in the holidays? (1 Viewer)

Lina3

HSC
I would like to think of myself immersed in books, dedicating my time to studying tirelessly, immune to to my friends' invitations to hang out and the temptations of the lazy sunny weather....but I know very well that's not going to happen.

ncoul

HSC
Light preparation and the reading of English texts, but mostly just relax.

Charlotte00

HSC
I would like to think of myself immersed in books, dedicating my time to studying tirelessly, immune to to my friends' invitations to hang out and the temptations of the lazy sunny weather....but I know very well that's not going to happen.
ahaha thats the same!

academical

HSC
I'm going to start the topics for each of my subjects and read my english texts for both classes:)

And once I complete my goals for each day, then I'm going to have some fun:)

HSC
Read one of my english texts, catch up on several chapters of Cambridge maths homework (yes, I know I've said this the past 2 times before...), read extra stuff for economics and perhaps have a headstart read on the first topic for chemistry.

Shazer2

HSC
Catch up 2 topics in maths (geometry, trig) and probably re-learn everything in economics. (I don't know anything)

hayabusaboston

HSC
Read one of my english texts, catch up on several chapters of Cambridge maths homework (yes, I know I've said this the past 2 times before...), read extra stuff for economics and perhaps have a headstart read on the first topic for chemistry.
Do u guys do every single question in cambridge?

RedDeadMaddie

HSC
What? Starting Year 12 work?
I've got Year 11 assessments to do during the holidays.. :/
But basically just a lot of World of Warcraft.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)