What YOU put into YOUR HSC (1 Viewer)

friction

HSC
Are you serious the only time i got close to 5 hours in any single day was right before the HSC.

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
iEdd said:
Depends what you mean by 100%. If you mean efficiency, which is probably what I did, then year 0-1 hours a night is probably 100% effort. There are only so many questions you can do.

If you mean 100% at doing the pointless 5 hours a night that some private schools recommend then I agree. :)
yeah i meant the 5+ hrs a night recommendation - totally unnecessary as people work at different levels and capacities. You can't just apply a quantitative figure of success to everyone and expect it to be universal.

4unitfreak

HSC
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4unitfreak
About 93.57% for the exams. Much less throughout the year.

Howed you go in 4unit..

(hahahahahaha)
Ohhh it was a good exam, I don't know what everyone was complaining about.

paperplanes

HSC
'yeah i meant the 5+ hrs a night recommendation - totally unnecessary as people work at different levels and capacities. You can't just apply a quantitative figure of success to everyone and expect it to be universal.'

5 hours a night is what's recommended for year eights at my school. No one takes any notice of it though :p

dp624

HSC
OMGWTFBBQ year EIGHTS on FIVE hours. zomg i'd die. years 7-11 are for fun, not werk!!!

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
paperplanes said:
5 hours a night is what's recommended for year eights at my school. No one takes any notice of it though :p
that is INSANE.
what school do you attend?

Dyne

HSC
years 8.

what the fuck. ruin your childhood much

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Timothy.Siu said:
lol maybe its 5 hours including school

5-5=0
may be it's 5 hours including sleep, procrastination and school

lol

paperplanes

HSC
'that is INSANE.
what school do you attend?'

Sydney Girls.
And I couldn't agree more... who actually studies in year 8?!

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
paperplanes said:
'that is INSANE.

Sydney Girls.
syd girls lol, no wonder they get crazy results, i went to their presentation day and their results/stats were pretty impressive

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
paperplanes said:
'that is INSANE.

Sydney Girls.
wow. I go to a Catholic school which used to be pretty amazing in terms of HSC results, but has declined somewhat over the past 2 years. Our principal teaches younger students that "The HSC begins in Year 7", to really drill the fear and workload into them, haha. Hardly anyone takes it seriously- like any normal school, the effort isn't really applied until Year 11.

Goldfish Dave

HSC
I did bout 10 hours of study before the final HSC exams. And thati s what I put into the HSC :p

dp624

HSC
Nah no way, i'd only be able to spend 5hrs on weekends. man those yr8s are freaky.

jordie4

HSC
Throughout the year hmmm. maybe like 60% haha, bar assessments i still did good in those.
For the month and a bit before the HSC i did from 4-12hrs of study a day, and got into a routine after, i did have pretty good breaks but.
I did burn out after the first week and had to lower it for abit though; at the end i was crazy for not going out and doing anything.
After the HSC but, last exam was either chem or pdhpe i dont remember haha. it was the best day of my life! haha, partied soo hard. had to let it all out some how.

I don't think 100% is even possible in effort; i'd pass out after a day haha. Although i reckon i got soooo close haha like 90 at least when i was studying

My 'rent is just happy that i did put in any effort haha, and she knows i did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)