What to do if your teacher isn't the best??? :/ (1 Viewer)

K33GAN

HSC
Hey all,

I feel like the stuff we are doing in advanced English class is NOT building very well towards the HSC exam. The current unit is Texts in time and we are studying Frank/bladerunner. The work just doesn't seem that constructive and on top of this It is already week 7 and we STILL haven't even started bladerunner, let alone started comparing the 2!

I'm freaking out a little bit but I was wondering if there were any past or current HSC'ers who had to do a lot of their own English work off their own backs? Either Building for the exam or just plain initially learning the texts?

Any tips??? Anything is appreciated!

Thanks alot

valeforXD

HSC
This is probably a bit late... But I had to learn Frankenstein and Bladerunner as well, and frankly, most of it was just learning the texts, remembering key points and citing the differences and similarities. Mostly. Don't take my word for it, this was a while ago, but that's how I remember it.

Our teacher, despite being the best damn teacher on the planet, couldn't avoid this. This whole unit just stretched on and on and on... So it's not just you. It's the unit in general.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)