What ppl wrote for creative writing? (1 Viewer)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I had a prepared story about how this girls brother killed himself, and the impact it had on her life...I was pretty pissed off that I couldn't use it, cos I had written it short so I'd have more time for the feature article, and then I had to scrap it. :(

For the letter, I wrote to the songwriter, about how i thought her song was so relevent to our changing society and blah blah, then I related it to how people had knocked down the bush area around my imaginary home to build units there. It was incredibly cheesy, but if theres one thing I've learned from my 13 years of schooling, its that english teachers like chese.

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by eviltama
oki it could have been creative if we had to make something up...
Yeah, I was actually a bit surprised when I read that we had to relate it to the texts in Section I. I wasn't prepared for that. I wanted something a bit more original.

kini mini

HSC
I seem to be one of the few who didn't prepare anything. I've always seen preparation of a supposedly creative piece as a total waste of time cos I can cook a decent one up in 25 mins anyway.

I replied to Joni Mitchell as a fan who used to live near a river delta with mangroves, wildlife etc etc which was being "developed" for tourism :D.

Ozz^E

I had a piece prepared as well...i think its a good idea. Like if u can use it then good luck and if the question is such that u cant then theres no harm in whipping up something on the spot.

!meeee!

melbourne during uni- sydney during holidays
i related mine to the cicada thing and about how change could be just on a superficial level
then i went on to talk about being in prison and how i had changed or seemed to have changed and so i was let out but inside i was still the same person. cliched but i used the cicada as a metaphor to say how easy it was to change externally and ppl could never tell if the change was really any deeper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)