What do u do on your break???? (1 Viewer)

damnueconomics

poor poor student
HSC
hehe

hehe yeah i didnt know if anyone was gonna reply to this thread. my friend told me about this uni thing coz she dtill goes on it and its something to do on my break. i dont think i know any of you even though one of you said you knew me. all i can say to that maths assignment thing is that maths sucks and i would avoid doing it at all costs.

sesquipedalian

HSC
Hee hee! HellOoOOoOoo! :D! On breaks... hmmm one of the most entertaining was writing that weird family tree thing :S! But funny!!
~Aine

damnueconomics

poor poor student
HSC
hehe HEY!!!!.

i guess u went on after all. by the way the affair in skanky days @ acyou has continued. apparently the pimp got thrown down the well until rebecca got her out. the rebecca went for the orgi reccomended by judy. mark the puts on magic glasses and flys and climbs trees and to cut things short judy is the fondler of all knowledge. she wishes anyway....

so yeh. this is all during break time at acu. i should b studying for marketing but yeh, ill try harder next semester.

and donnie darko is one freaky film with a really hot actor. mmmm jake.

damnueconomics

poor poor student
HSC
naa its just some thing that me and a few other people started while i should be studying for boring marketing......

i swear i need to pass this but i cant be bothered.... so so borring.

btw if anyone cares the used is on tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sesquipedalian

HSC
Hey!!! Whats happened to me in the story? Do i still have the twins??? Is there a new brothel in place?? I think that should be the complication coz they are gunna take allur business u know u pimp! OMG! Mark can fly?! Cool!!! I know! I am the "undercover" *wink wink...* skank who will go into the other brothel to sus out the competition. Yay!

Lol! I'm outta ideas... so yeah!!!

~Aine

damnueconomics

poor poor student
HSC
sesquipedalian said:
Hey!!! Whats happened to me in the story? Do i still have the twins??? Is there a new brothel in place?? I think that should be the complication coz they are gunna take allur business u know u pimp! OMG! Mark can fly?! Cool!!! I know! I am the "undercover" *wink wink...* skank who will go into the other brothel to sus out the competition. Yay!

Lol! I'm outta ideas... so yeah!!!

~Aine

man bert an ernie are my competition? how crap is that. who are they going to attract? the muppets and sure u can go undercover. i will send u in as my secret nun agent converter person. you can play sesame street to them. they hate that sound. we must get rid of the gaylords bert and ernie once and for all. but how????????

mishka

HSC
N/A
:confused: oh, so this is what you do in your break!! :p

damnueconomics

poor poor student
HSC
yeah i guess. sorta. we went and got happy cup once and went to strathfield plaza once and went to burwood once. thats it other then that sit n do jack.

sesquipedalian

HSC
Hey bella!!!

We'll try to get some more things to do on breaks but u never know, next semester u mightnt even have a break!!! :(!!!!

~Aine

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
all you strathfield siders, wat about the nth sydney students.... :chainsaw: :chainsaw:
nah jokes, there is no bingo at nth sydney just nothing really....
exam timetable is out, and gee am i fucked for it :mad:

damnueconomics

poor poor student
HSC
i have to go to north sydney soon. thats gonna suck. im gonna have timetable hell with strathfield and north sydney. and to drive there will also be hell. so far away and lots of traffic. grrrrr.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)