What do I include in a Standard Maths Cheat Sheet? (1 Viewer)

hafsah_

HSC
Heyy,

I do Standard Maths and I have an upcoming Exam on the following Chapters:
  • 4 - Non-right Angled Trigonometry
  • 5 - Simultaneous Linear Equations
  • 6 - Bivariate Data Analysis
The topics aren't the worst, and for trig, all the formulae are on the formula sheet but for the other topics, I'm not sure what to include on a cheat sheet (can be double-sided A4). Also, are there any specific ways to lay it out that'll be easier/convenient for me during the exam?

Thank you!

hafsah_

HSC
do u actually need a cheat sheet
Don't need one but I want to keep one in case. Also, I'm pretty sure others will for sure be bringing one and if I don't, I'd look like I'm "overconfident" and some of them are spiteful tbh 😭

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
Heyy,

The topics aren't the worst, and for trig, all the formulae are on the formula sheet but for the other topics, I'm not sure what to include on a cheat sheet (can be double-sided A4). Also, are there any specific ways to lay it out that'll be easier/convenient for me during the exam?

Thank you!
Genesis 3:14-15 "...God has always had victory over evil."

banigul@30

HSC
Don't need one but I want to keep one in case. Also, I'm pretty sure others will for sure be bringing one and if I don't, I'd look like I'm "overconfident" and some of them are spiteful tbh 😭
if you dont need a cheat sheet dont just make one because you can, trust me itll just distract you,

Cute-Duckie

HSC
Heyy,

Thank you!
hiii, i do standard maths as well and while i find it pretty easy, often i'll blank in exams. I prefer to have worked examples on my cheat sheet or a simple step-by-step of how to do something so that if i panic or keep second guessing myself then i have a really easy way to take myself through the questions. otherwise just basic formulas, any graph analysis you might need for bivariate data, etc etc.

good luck with your exam!

hafsah_

HSC
hiii, i do standard maths as well and while i find it pretty easy, often i'll blank in exams. I prefer to have worked examples on my cheat sheet or a simple step-by-step of how to do something so that if i panic or keep second guessing myself then i have a really easy way to take myself through the questions. otherwise just basic formulas, any graph analysis you might need for bivariate data, etc etc.

good luck with your exam!
Yeah, I get you. I'm happy it's not that hard but to make it harder they word it so weirdly sometimes tbh.

I'm not going to go overboard with the cheat sheet bc it'll stress me out in the exam but I'll write some of the confusing aspects of the topics and familiarise myself with the sheet before the exam.

Thank you so much!
I wish you all the best with your Prelims and HSC!!

Cute-Duckie

HSC
Yeah, I get you. I'm happy it's not that hard but to make it harder they word it so weirdly sometimes tbh.

I'm not going to go overboard with the cheat sheet bc it'll stress me out in the exam but I'll write some of the confusing aspects of the topics and familiarise myself with the sheet before the exam.

Thank you so much!
I wish you all the best with your Prelims and HSC!!
Absolutely, the wording is definitely the trickiest part!

Yeah that's fair enough, you don't want to spend half your exam searching through a cheat sheet!

Thank you, and you too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)