what did u get in your trial (1 Viewer)

ELEMENOPHEE

fail

My geography teacher made sure i didnt pass, he is the biggest tool! i got 49%, but if he wasnt marking and there was no bias i would of got around75%

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
well i enjoy the stuf we learn in geography, but i think the general concensus is that geography is one big fat bludge. i think geography teachers are lazy, getting you to copy out the f'in text book every lesson. well this way of learning is just not my style, but i did end up passing my trial, which was surprising. 54%, yah! and i had the new zealand broad sheet also.

13/15 for m.c
13/25 for short answer
14/20 for ecosystems essay
7/20 for urban dynamics essay
7/20 for tourism essay

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
seems to be that the general concensus on geog is that it an all round bludge, but i do like the stuf we do learn. geography teachers all in all seem pretty damn lazy getting us to copy out the text book every damn lesson. anyway, i did the trial with the new zealand stimulus booklet.

13/15 for m.c
13/25 for short answers
14/20 for ecosystems essay
7/20 for urban dynamics essay
7/20 for tourism essay

but... i got a pass - 54% - yeah!

that was with not even lifting a pen before trials, hoping i can pick up my game for the week after next. good luck guys. :D

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
sorry for doubling up on that l;ast post, im havin a few technical difficulties... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)