What are you guys gona do for the rest of the term during class ?? (1 Viewer)

eccentric

<names withheld>

note: late action, but still. :rolleyes: Try to refrain from making your only post things like these. Note: There are threads and PMs for asking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
You are NOT supposed to reveal the names of posters anywhere within the forum. If you don't take it down now the mods won't be happy (I hope)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Seriously, if you want to be all cool and say "haha I know who you are" blah blah don't risk getting the whole forum off side, just send a PM. At least then you can play name-tag without getting banned.

moogle

I eat kuponuts.
HSC
N/A
i'll be cool and say that i know three people from this board .. my friend from primary .. and .. another friend from primary .. and .. a friend from ..

uhm. yes. well so far in ext japanese lessons .. we're doing .. "revision" which includes hmm kanji quizzes where we cheat and reading summaries of the prescribed passages. of course, all that is optional if you decide to skip :)

in continuers it's a different story since we have a strict teacher .. which i'm thankful for. she makes us do work - past papers - so that our class can kickaaaaaaaaaaaass and then some more in the hsc (hopefully, anyway).

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by moogle
i'll be cool and say that i know three people from this board .. my friend from primary .. and .. another friend from primary .. and .. a friend from ..

To tell the truth I wish our teacher Mr Glenn gave us more continuers work (rather than Monty Python)...it would motivate me to do all the extension stuff he gave us.

uhm. yes. well so far in ext japanese lessons .. we're doing .. "revision" which includes hmm kanji quizzes where we cheat and reading summaries of the prescribed passages. of course, all that is optional if you decide to skip :)

in continuers it's a different story since we have a strict teacher .. which i'm thankful for. she makes us do work - past papers - so that our class can kickaaaaaaaaaaaass and then some more in the hsc (hopefully, anyway).
Originally posted by eccentric
<names withheld>

note: late action, but still. :rolleyes: Try to refrain from making your only post things like these.
Thanks BlackJack. Glad to see there's no hard feelings for my pathetic attempt at stealing your job!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)