What are some ideas for an experiment on electromagnetism for physics mod 6? (1 Viewer)

CrayV

HSC
Hey all,

I will be conducting an experiment and writing a report on it (depth study) based on the theme of: 'Analyse electric and magnetic interactions due to charged particles, currents, and/or fields'. This experiment must be 'engaging' / creative (because otherwise, I lose marks in the criteria based on the level of engagement/creativity shown in the experiment/report. To fix this, I could either do an experiment with applications to the real world and write it in a way so that it sounds like I am interested in it, or, I could build something physically for the experiment. Also, I am limited to around 12V, though I may be able to get up to 30V with 5A. I have come up with a couple of ideas (including measuring the torque of a motor), but these ideas would likely lose marks in the creative criteria.

Does anyone know of any good ideas that fit this? Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

wizzkids

HSC
You could build a motor. You can see my experimental motor in this video on YouTube:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)