Were anyone's BOS supervisors really lax? (1 Viewer)

u-borat

Banned
HSC
After the main supervisor said pens down, they just kind of wandered around telling us to put our numbers and stuff on every page, but because theres like 150 of us, there was no way they could've kept an eye on everyone and there were people who were writing 5-10 minutes beyond the allocated time.
lol

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
we actually know our head supervisor lady pretty well, she used to be an english teacher at our school before she retired.
so, she wasnt lax but she was really encouraging and sensitive to us

JustinM23

HSC
Yeah I thought there was no talking allowed in the examination room, but once pens were down everyone was chatting and they didn't even try to control it.

Garygaz

HSC
Yea really relaxed, people were talking to eachother, people kept on writing.. good job BOS :p

Muchi

HSC
Some people have special provisions to give them extra writing time. That may be a reason why people were still writing? We had a few of those.

But our examiners were really... clueless. It was like they didn't know what they were doing there...

Geohood

HSC
Business studies and English have been way more relaxed then any other past exam we've had at school. I thought the supervisors were meant to be strict..

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
JustinM23 said:
Yeah I thought there was no talking allowed in the examination room, but once pens were down everyone was chatting and they didn't even try to control it.
LOL, same!

HSC
I am on 1-on-1 supervision due to my provisions, so I can't write after pens down. During my special provisions rest breaks however my supervisor and I have been chatting away which is good. helps me relax.

urailes0623

HSC
they were not strict at all they have been less strict then the supervisors the school got in for the trials today I had to go to the toilet and while I was in there 3 more people came in and none of the supervisors came in or stood near the toilet to make sure we weren’t talking but they did in the trials

Xunlyn

Flippant Pancakes
HSC
Oh, gods, yes! They're horrible, they were talking about their weekend! Freaking talking!!! And I could hear a kettle boiling in the hall's canteen during the last half of the exam XXD

Oh, and went to the toilet about halfway through. There were notes for standard on the floor ^_^

croucher131

HSC
My head supervisor and every one else besides the two guys were tight asses. That fucking watch rule is stupid. I couldnt wear mine because apparently the programmable tides can give me secret answers to the paper or something.

I still laughed every time some1 went to the toilet and came out with one of the supervisors smiling.

ChairmanZhou

HSC
croucher131 said:
I still laughed every time some1 went to the toilet and came out with one of the supervisors smiling.
Dear god i know!

But our supervisors were very very good at what they did the whole way through, very precise. Except...when they had to collect the papers...because my last name is so far down the roll, i was there like an hour later, with the old supervisors still going through, checking the numbers booklets pages etc etc.
In fact, in the time it took them to collect my AOS paper, i probably could have redone my journeys essay in Latvian.

overall though pretty relaxed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)