we are going down!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Akira_Tikira

If its not me, The Biology sections in BOS have absolutely nothing while the Physiccs and Chemistry has plenty. We need past papers and we need more resources

This forum need to get more active and help each other out. Too many people is viewing and not giving a damn about an input. Common, its our Biology

Anyone has past papers, notes, materials please post it to BOS...

Definately I will be...

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah man i would post up my notes if others will.. LOL yeah i know im pretty stingy... but nothing is free...

i havent got my half yearlies back yet, but when i do i am willing to share it to those who are interested...

and i got the standards package as well if anyone wants a copy if it...

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
i will submit stuff..:D

btw... only what ppl put in will be up.. we can't expect spontaneous generation of study notes and past papers

sillychikki

HSC
ill help out where i can, if we all post our questions and we all make sure we answer them surely we can get through this?:)

just be thankful that there isnt as many high order (assess, evaluate etc) verbs in the syllabus as chem....! :D

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
u c, asl2, most pplz in yr 12 are either too lazy to scan their stuff, or too busy to do that, or both..... cuz tis quite time consuming, u noe in yr12, u virtually got asmts to prepare for every day also the home work to revise......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)